“Pleasantly surprised”

Brothers' Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 161 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch from 7am-2pm daily. Since 1976 we at Brothers’ have been pleased to provide a friendly and vibrant place to enjoy great food and company. Community is at the core of Brothers’. We foster a work environment based on integrity, mutual respect, and kindness. Our commitment to community is further reflected in our support of local businesses including many regional sources of the foods we serve. Our intentions extend outwards to the greater world as we strive to support sustainability by offering organic products as well as hormone- & antibiotic-free chicken, beef and wild seafood. We realize Ashland offers many dining opportunities and we thank you for choosing Brothers’. It is an honor to know so many of you as part of our Brothers’ family of friends.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had a read a few reviews that hadn't been so positive about this place, but we did not have a bad experience for breakfast. The restaurant is conveniently located downtown too. Great service, gluten-free options, tasty food that didn't need to be seasoned at the table. We would go back to this place again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Nice spot downtown. Not fancy, very comfortable. Sit in the loft at the rail. Great service. Good portions, great food.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Looking for a warm spot for breakfast on a chilly, rainy morning, we were so pleased to find Brothers! Seated upstairs, we repeatedly commented on how cozy the place was. Our breakfast, pancakes, fresh fruit, sweet scone, arrived promptly and was delicious! Coffee is strong, service is pleasant, and walls are adorned with local artwork. We look forward to going back soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a neat little place with excellent choices. I had a pretty basic omlet that had all sort of wonderful flavors in it. I also allowed myself homemade scone. I normally don't eat breads but this one was worth it. My only complaint was the high prices but I am not from this area so I don't know if this is normal for the area.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We visit Brothers at least once a month, and we love their brunch! The staff is very friendly and we have never waited more than 5-10 for a table. Brunch selection has a bit of variety and their weekend specials are a fun addition.