Flagship Inn
$147
$118
$179
$163
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$108
Stratford Inn(Ashland)
$185
$180
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$145
$999
$214
Hotels.com
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$152
$249
$242
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$115
All reviewssouthern oregon universitymexican restaurantpicnic areabagelsroom was cleannew carpetingmorning gloryboiled eggsfree breakfastsmall poolshower headshort drivebusy streetwould stay here againwalking distanceclose to downtownpleasant stay
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Check in was good, Room clean and staff friendly all except for the manager.
I found the pillows were very hard and the bath area was to small no room to move around. We checked out very earily and did not try the breakfast. I made a big mistake and forgot my smart phone in the room. Clark I spoke with the same day told me the Manager would mail it back. I gave him all my information, home phone #, address and credit card # asked that it be mailed and insured over nigh. I was told the Manager would call and let me know what the charges were and when he mailed it. This was a week ago and 5 phone calls later I was told my phone is still there and the only thing left of the items he had to return that week. VERY POOR MANAGEMENT to his coustomers and staff.

Room Tip: Do not leave anything behind you want back right away
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

After a 900 mile day, all we wanted was a smooth transaction into a room of our choice. Knowing we would check in late, my wife and I made a reservation from the road: King bed, 2nd floor and verified pet-friendly status; the Flagship confirmed our reservation. Upon arrival the desk clerk informed us that there were no 2nd floor, king bed accommodations for pet owners and that there was a pet fee (we were not told any of this when we made reservations). There were no apologies from the motel and it was too late to seek other arrangements. The room that we received was clean and quiet. Mistakes happen and when they are made there should, at the very least be an apology. Mike Dexter

Room Tip: Be careful when making reservations. . .
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 47087Pooh2_2
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Very good value. The check in was friendly and fast. The rooms were spotless and had no smell. The heater worked great (which was needed it was cold in Ashland new years eve.

The thing that impressed me the most is that the rooms were unusually large for a low priced motel. The fridge and microwave (both worked great) area plus a side area with the tv and table and chairs made the room seem very large. I have stayed in rooms in large hotels that cost twice this that aren't as roomy and clean.

I didn't get a chance to try the breakfast or the pool.

There appeared to be surveillance cameras on the outside of the motel, which is always appreciated.

The motel was right next to a 7-11, a breakfast place and across from the university for anyone wondering if it is central located.

Room Tip: 109 was in the bac,k away from the street and had easy access if you'll be driving a lot and coming and going.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ShawnR594
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed two nights mid-October. Our room was large, clean, and comfortable. Our only comment was that the room was so large that the ample size flat-screen tv seemed a long way from the bed!

Staff was helpful and friendly, breakfast was good, and the location is great! We will be back next year!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank puremichiganstaters
Reviewed October 7, 2012

It was our first time at the Flagship Inn and it won't be the last. For the price the room was very nice and a good size. It was clean and the people at the desk very friendly. We've stayed in other motels in Ashland and for the price this one beat some of the places where we payed more. It was recently upgraded and they did a good job. And with breakfast included it was so much more than expected and closer to town than the other motels we stayed at.

Room Tip: We had our dog along so we stayed downstairs which was all right by us.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple