“Arrived before the crowd!”
Review of Breadboard

Breadboard
Ranked #20 of 160 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Located at 744 North Main St (Hwy 99.) From I-5 take exit #19 and turn towards Highway 99. Go south (turn left) on 99 and drive for less than a mile and we are in the first business center on your left after going under the railroad tracks - you can't miss us! Enjoy your meal!
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Great little spot centrally located. We were there early on Father's Day and what we later learned was the day after graduation from the local collage. We got there before the crowd! We sat ourselves outside as we were given the option to sit where ever was free. Once seated it took a bit for our server to come. He seemed scattered. He brought water, asked us if we wanted coffee, then the table beside us requested cream and that threw him off. There was another table near us that had requested coffee and they were perplexed as to why they did not have theirs yet. It continued like that. We received our food but had no utensils!
Once we were able to dig in, I was disappointed. My Eggs Benedict had absolutely NO flavor. My egg was hard in the center. My partner ordered the omelet and it did turn out pretty good. At least it was cooked, unfortunately the cheese was not completely melted. It was a beautiful day so I wasn't in the mood to complain. But it was not as good as everyone had raved about. Too bad for me!

There are newer reviews for Breadboard

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I always love to come here! Many locals come here and have lovely meals. I love their local coffee and everybody is so friendly!! A staff who was in charge of the customers, she was very helpful to decide a menu and very sweet! If you want sweet and salt, I highly recommend breadboard omlet! It has everything you need!! It's very delicious. Really healthy and love their home made jam and apple butter. Muffin is also delicious. Service is so fast and organized! I love here!

1  Thank Saki_8_12
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Good food, good value. Breakfast available any time they are open. Great sandwiches.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We visited on a busy Saturday morning and the friendly staff hustled to make the wait as short as possible. We will go there again, for sure

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Huevos Rancheros; berry jam; ginormous cinnamon bun. Fantastic wait staff, good prices. The Breadboard is worth a visit.

Been to Breadboard? Share your experiences!