“The Bates Hotel Would Be A Better Choice Than This Dump”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Arlington
Village Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Arlington
Newport, Oregon
“The Bates Hotel Would Be A Better Choice Than This Dump”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This is the absolute last motel you should stay in if you have ANY qualms about sticky bedspreads or blood splatter patterns on the walls. Too tired to drive, we stopped here because we couldn't go even a mile further. Big mistake. We should have slept in the truck. The tub faucet in our room couldn't be turned off. The shower curtain showed spots of black mold. Some weird fragrance machine going 24/7 couldn't mask the underlying smell of urine everywhere in the room. We slept in our clothes and got out as soon as possible. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Room Tip: Keep driving to the next town.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank John S

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Akron, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have to say in all my travels that this place was the quietest place I have ever slept in my life. When the gas station closes next door and the restaurant is closed the town is so quiet that you could hear a pin drop a mile away. I got there at about 11:30 pm the evening I stayed and got to my room and was amazed how nice it was for the price. I would stay here again and maybe some day I will if ever in the area.

Room Tip: beware there are train tracks nearby and the morning I left one went by fairly early.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were moving my our daughter to California,found this palce by accident we had stopped to eat at the restaurant then decided that we might as well spend the night and start early the next morning, place was pretty full we paid $64.00 for a room (4 of us) room was nice, the kids just stopped there on 3/7 and spend the night $54.00, good rest stop if traveling ion I 84

Room Tip: nice park across the street, good restaurant next door
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Frank L

Been to Village Inn? Share your experiences!