“Perfect 1st anniversary getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arch Cape
Ocean Point Inn & Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Arch Cape B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband found this spot to spend our actual first anniversary night, and it was incredible. The property/rooms are spotless, modern, and very comfortable. The shower was a huge amazing double shower, and the gas fireplace in the room was a major plus. The real highlight was being able to sit and start a fire on the hill to the beach overlooking beautiful rock outcrops and watching the sun set. We stayed in that night and the owners brought out a delicious custom pizza and we shared wine from the comfort of our chairs with the waves. There were two other couples staying the same night we were, but no one seemed to step on toes and we still felt alone in our little nest near the beach. Breakfast was also delicious, and we took it on the small deck area (above where the fire pit chairs are set up) and were able to walk the beach in the morning without any interruption. Blankets and beach towels were helpful given the cool night air outside. We even saw a shooting star! Thanks OPI.

Room Tip: We were in the junior suite which is ground level, the upgraded room has a better view, but we weren...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I booked the king suite for a couple of nights to celebrate her 40th birthday last weekend. We could not have had a better time. Our Room was spotless and very comfortable. Ron and Bruce were very friendly and accommodating. The food (breakfast & made too order pizza) was exquisite. We could gush further, but we just want to say thanks and we look forward to staying at OPI again next year.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Not knowing what to expect as we were greeted by our kind host we were incredibly surprised to walk into an updated, spacious room with a great open floor plan. The breakfasts and the shower are so very memorable!

Room Tip: We've only stayed on the south side of the building and it indeed was quiet.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great place, the hosts were awesome and food delicious. We had a room on the lower floor and I thought that it was well appointed but claustrophobic and poorly ventilated ... as well as having no view. It was also an irritation that there was not a table in the room to eat the lovely breakfasts; a five star feast on my lap!! The upper room looked like it would have been far superior. That said, it was nice, but not worth the hefty $$$.

Room Tip: Get the room on the top floor!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I spent one night at the Ocean Point Inn while visiting the Oregon Coast. When we arrived we were met by Ron at our car. Ron then showed us to our beautiful modern room. There is nothing that I didn't love! The chocolate chocolate chip cookies waiting for us on the bed, the big fabulous shower, the big white comfortable bed, comfy robes, great views, the deck area on the beach w/ blankets to keep you warm, and the breakfast which was really yummy! I would not hesitate to return to Arch Cape and the Ocean Point Inn when we return to Oregon.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed at OPI for our anniversary. We were very happy we did. My husband is not impressed easily but was very impressed by the personal touches Bruce and Ron give their clients. The breakfast are very well done, we tried some new dishes and LOVED them. Cookies in the afternoon served warm, nice touch. They have a lot of little touches that make them stand out above the rest! I highly recommend staying there, you will not be sorry!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I travel to the US each year (different state each time) and each year I also have a "treat" hotel out of the five or six I usually plan to stay in during my travels. The Oceanpoint was my treat this year and it didn't disappoint. My room was minimalist and modern - exactly my taste; the bed was unbelievably comfy, the bathroom beautifully fitted out with a gigantic shower (with both overhead "drench" and normal wall mounted shower heads, sleek leather couch in the lounge and huge wardrobes, one hiding a nespresso machine (with umpteen choices of coffee) and a very upmarket selection of snacks. Little touches like a container of Qtips and cotton wool, towels for the beach, fabulously cosy bathrobes and a heated towel rail made it even more special. Breakfast choices are offered each day on a card which also give you the weather plus high and low tide times, and is served either in your room or out on the deck. I found myself eating - and thoroughly enjoying - beautifully prepared food, much of which i'd never normally eat at breakfast (boring english person that i am!) and thoroughly over filling myself because I didn't want to waste anything. Set right on a fabulously sandy beach the views from all points are amazing. I was extremely well looked after; when I remembered an hour and a half (and seventy miles!) after leaving that I'd left four items of clothing in the wardrobe, (including two hellishly expensive cashmere cardigans) I called Ron and he arranged to get them UPS'd to my next hotel straight away. When they arrived not only had they been beautifully folded, but they were also carefully wrapped in layers of tissue. Now that's service!! In terms of location it's fantastically quiet and peaceful and is just a short drive from all the bars, restaurants and shopping you could wish for. If you get the chance - book yourself in to the Oceanpoint!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
#9 of 15 in Cannon Beach
The Inn at Arch Cape
The Inn at Arch Cape
#2 of 3 in Arch Cape

Been to Ocean Point Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!