“Great, but not THAT great ...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arch Cape
Ocean Point Inn & Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Arch Cape B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great place, the hosts were awesome and food delicious. We had a room on the lower floor and I thought that it was well appointed but claustrophobic and poorly ventilated ... as well as having no view. It was also an irritation that there was not a table in the room to eat the lovely breakfasts; a five star feast on my lap!! The upper room looked like it would have been far superior. That said, it was nice, but not worth the hefty $$$.

Room Tip: Get the room on the top floor!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ocean Point Inn & Spa

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I spent one night at the Ocean Point Inn while visiting the Oregon Coast. When we arrived we were met by Ron at our car. Ron then showed us to our beautiful modern room. There is nothing that I didn't love! The chocolate chocolate chip cookies waiting for us on the bed, the big fabulous shower, the big white comfortable bed, comfy robes, great views, the deck area on the beach w/ blankets to keep you warm, and the breakfast which was really yummy! I would not hesitate to return to Arch Cape and the Ocean Point Inn when we return to Oregon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed at OPI for our anniversary. We were very happy we did. My husband is not impressed easily but was very impressed by the personal touches Bruce and Ron give their clients. The breakfast are very well done, we tried some new dishes and LOVED them. Cookies in the afternoon served warm, nice touch. They have a lot of little touches that make them stand out above the rest! I highly recommend staying there, you will not be sorry!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I travel to the US each year (different state each time) and each year I also have a "treat" hotel out of the five or six I usually plan to stay in during my travels. The Oceanpoint was my treat this year and it didn't disappoint. My room was minimalist and modern - exactly my taste; the bed was unbelievably comfy, the bathroom beautifully fitted out with a gigantic shower (with both overhead "drench" and normal wall mounted shower heads, sleek leather couch in the lounge and huge wardrobes, one hiding a nespresso machine (with umpteen choices of coffee) and a very upmarket selection of snacks. Little touches like a container of Qtips and cotton wool, towels for the beach, fabulously cosy bathrobes and a heated towel rail made it even more special. Breakfast choices are offered each day on a card which also give you the weather plus high and low tide times, and is served either in your room or out on the deck. I found myself eating - and thoroughly enjoying - beautifully prepared food, much of which i'd never normally eat at breakfast (boring english person that i am!) and thoroughly over filling myself because I didn't want to waste anything. Set right on a fabulously sandy beach the views from all points are amazing. I was extremely well looked after; when I remembered an hour and a half (and seventy miles!) after leaving that I'd left four items of clothing in the wardrobe, (including two hellishly expensive cashmere cardigans) I called Ron and he arranged to get them UPS'd to my next hotel straight away. When they arrived not only had they been beautifully folded, but they were also carefully wrapped in layers of tissue. Now that's service!! In terms of location it's fantastically quiet and peaceful and is just a short drive from all the bars, restaurants and shopping you could wish for. If you get the chance - book yourself in to the Oceanpoint!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank LondonCoops
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was exactly what we wanted and exactly what we needed. Peace and tranquility. A gorgeous beach just steps from your room. Sunsets and nights by the firepit. As others have commented, Bruce and Ron know how to make every detail perfect. No noise or sounds from neighbors. Delicious food. Respectful attention. We were so happy to be here rather than "in town". Bruce's massages were wonderful and caring. Only wish we could do this more often!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This place was amazing. i had very high expectations due to the price, yet this place managed to excede the price. Its not every day you can say a place in this price range is worth while but this one is well worth the price. Bruce and Ron take care of their investment magnificently! I look forward to enjoying more nights stay in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed four nights at the OPI and simply loved it. Our room was amazing, the view was simply stunning, the breakfasts were delicious, and our hosts were wonderful. The inn is close enough to Cannon Beach and other towns to drive in for a meal; but the inn was also in a nice isolated stretch of beach with few vacationers--it was almost like a private beach. And when the tide went out you could walk around the point farther down the beach and explore the tidal pools. The breakfast every morning was a particularly nice touch. You could eat in your room or out on the deck or on a chair closer to the beach. We would recommend this to any of our friends and family. Thanks Ron and Bruce! We loved our stay.

Room Tip: Okay, I have one tiny quibble: Our room on the second floor was great and had an amazing view. But...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
#3 of 15 in Cannon Beach
The Inn at Arch Cape
The Inn at Arch Cape
#2 of 3 in Arch Cape

Been to Ocean Point Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!