This was the greatest place to spend our honeymoon. We had such an awesome experience here. The breakfast menu was absolutely divine. Chef Amy was so accomodating and completely catered to the special diet needs of my wife. The food prepared even included ingredients grown in their own garden on site. The entire staff was great. they were friendly and knowledgable about the area and helped filled our days with unique and exciting activities. The bed and the giant tub were amazing. The entire experience has enhanced our lives for the better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hello from beautiful Cannon Beach, Oregon! I am reaching out as the proud owner of the acclaimed Arch Cape Inn and Retreat, located just south of Cannon Beach, the crown jewel of the Pacific North Coast. I have lived in our county for 40 years and the primary reason that I established the Arch Cape Inn was to be able to share this area with people from all over the world and to hopefully help everyone to see this majestic area through my eyes, sharing all that is special about it with everyone who comes through our doors. We know everyone and everything in town, from Manzanita to Astoria. The Oregon Coast is vibrant all year long and here we say In Oregon there is no bad weather, only inappropriate dress. So, even in winter, located in one of the world’s only temperate rain forests, we celebrate all year long, with so many things to see and do. The Arch Cape Inn is a warm, welcoming and comfortable place to choose as a base camp in order to see, do, experience and explore all that this area has to offer in the form of day trips and guided tours. My staff has been carefully selected to be the warm and welcoming people that you would expect to support your very special visit to this area, able to personally assist with any aspect of the itinerary that you choose to create, according to your interests. In addition, the comfort of the Inn, the complimentary Afternoon Wine and Hor Doeuvres and 3-Course healthy, creative and delightful breakfast will support your stay here in grand and European style. Please let me know how I and my staff may assist you with the visit to our area that you will cherish as one of your fondest memories. We look forward to meeting you! Sincerely, Cynthia Malkowski Owner Arch Cape Inn & Retreat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Arch Cape Inn & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Hotel Arch Cape
- Arch Cape Inn And Retreat
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Oregon