The Arch Cape Inn & Retreat (the name a bit confusing with Inn at Arch Cape across the road) is truly a retreat--wonderful breakfast,extremely clean, each room individually and beautifully decorated, late afternoon wine and appetizers, and just a few minutes from Cannon Beach. My friend and I enjoyed three much needed days of relaxation and comfort. Please spend some time there, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hello from beautiful Cannon Beach, Oregon! I am reaching out as the proud owner of the acclaimed Arch Cape Inn and Retreat, located just south of Cannon Beach, the crown jewel of the Pacific North Coast. I have lived in our county for 40 years and the primary reason that I established the Arch Cape Inn was to be able to share this area with people from all over the world and to hopefully help everyone to see this majestic area through my eyes, sharing all that is special about it with everyone who comes through our doors. The North Oregon Coast is like no other area in the world. I love this place like no other. I hope that you are intrigued with our website, as I created it to draw people in to the area and to establish a personal relationship while you are still at home and at the keyboard. A good friend, who works with National Geographic, took most of the outdoor images so that you can see what this area looks like from your office or Smartphone. Check out the tab on the top of the homepage called Nature Tour. This will provide you with several slideshows of our natural wonders. In addition to the natural beauty, we have so much in the way of dining, outdoor recreation, cultural and festival events. We know everyone and everything in town, from Manzanita to Astoria. The Oregon Coast is vibrant all year long and here we say In Oregon there is no bad weather, only inappropriate dress. So, even in winter, located in one of the world’s only temperate rain forests, we celebrate all year long, with so many things to see and do. The Arch Cape Inn is a warm, welcoming and comfortable place to choose as a base camp in order to see, do, experience and explore all that this area has to offer in the form of day trips and guided tours. My staff has been carefully selected to be the warm and welcoming people that you would expect to support your very special visit to this area, able to personally assist with any aspect of the itinerary that you choose to create, according to your interests. In addition, the comfort of the Inn, the complimentary Afternoon Wine and Hor Doeuvres and 3-Course healthy, creative and delightful breakfast will support your stay here in grand and European style. Please let me know how I and my staff may assist you with the visit to our area that you will cherish as one of your fondest memories. We look forward to meeting you! Sincerely, Cynthia Malkowski Owner Arch Cape Inn & Retreat ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Arch Cape Inn & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Hotel Arch Cape
- Arch Cape Inn And Retreat
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Oregon