“Stayed here once before and had a better experance. This...”
Review of Super 8 Albany

Super 8 Albany
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Albany
Montague
“Stayed here once before and had a better experance. This...”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed here once before and had a better experance. This trip the room was noisey most of the night due to location of McDonalds drive through close to my room. Would like to see some light in parking area. Heat hard to adjust. Breakfast was lacking. Glad I had a coupon for a discount. Most of the problems may have due to my room location.
This Super 8 not up to normal quality of Super 8.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Auburn, Washington
Reviewed December 10, 2012

One never knows what you'll find when booking though a travel site. My stay at Super 8 in Albany was great! The staff was accommodating, my room immaculate, it's reasonably priced and it included a delicious hot breakfast. Although it is an older motel, it is well kept and a very good value. Will certainly stay there again should I ever need accommodations in Albany Oregon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
North Bend
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Fine hotel. Very convenient to town and interstate. McDonald's and Taco Bell next door. My Wyndham Rewards upgraded to an Executive Suite at no additional charge. Staff at check-in in the evening and check-out in the morning were alert and friendly. No issues or complaints on any level. Good job all around. Thanks!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Blaine, Washington
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I always stay here on my trips up & down the I-5 corridor from California to the B.C. Border. Both for pleasure & business trips. The service by ALL the Staff is SUPER and the rooms are very well maintained. The grounds are always in great shape too. It is quiet & peaceful and the B'fast is very good. A GOOD VALUE & I suggest staying here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I visited the Super 8 in Albany, Oregon, recently. And the room was very clean, includes a bathtub and a collection of another nice amenities.

The bed is large and nicely made with extra pillows.

The room includes an analog TV but the channel line-up is comprehensive.

But this motel has a dreadful problem with the keycards and its locking system!

I was sent to the first room (which, was, thankfully, on the first floor) and discovered
that the room wasn"t cleaned, yet. So I returned to the front desk and got a key to
another room. I slid that second keycard into the electronic lock of that second room
and nothing happened. I tried again and again and again...red light, red light and another
red light, flashed and I remained locked out of that room.

The problem continued into the evening and I constantly had to go back to the front
desk to get someone to let me in my room!

I was balancing laundry in my arms, breakfast in my hands or just returning from going
outside...and I found that I was unable to gain access to my room, by myself.

When I checked-out, I was offered a blase "goodbye" at the front desk. And that seems
wrong to me. I feel that the motel should have offered me a reasonalbe amount of financial
compensation for all of my trouble.

But they didn't.

The management just blew me off.

Save yourselves aggrravation, Travelers and rent a room at another motel...one with a real open-door policy!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Albany hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Albany
Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo
#6 of 10 in Albany
University Inn Corvallis
University Inn Corvallis
#5 of 10 in Corvallis

Been to Super 8 Albany? Share your experiences!