“Excellent food and service”
Review of Flinn's - CLOSED

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Albany, Flinn's specializes in Cajun/Creole food and steaks. We have live music 3x a week, lunch and catering options. Flinn's is located in the historic Flinn Block building in downtown Albany, Oregon. This family owned and operated restaurant specializes in Creole/Cajun cuisine , offers great steaks and other tasty entrees including vegetarian and vegan options. Our live music starts on Thursday with our weekly Blues Jam from 7pm-9pm. Friday and Saturdays are typically booked with award winning regional blues acts from Eugene, Portland and everywhere in between. We offer catering for all type of events, we provide buffet, sit down and tray service appetizers. We are also capable of handling all of your bar needs.
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I am rarely impressed by restaurants; this was an exception. The food was delicious and portions were large. I had the Smothered Pork Brisket and my wife had a steak, and both were outstanding. The rolls (which kept coming) were wonderful as well. The service was excellent; our server (Cami) not only attended to our needs, but was a delight to talk to. I would highly recommend this place to anyone in or visiting Albany. It is located in an historic building, and the owner has done a great job in decorating. There is a main floor with a loft-like area on the second floor, which may be a little quieter. The main floor is fairly open and can be a little noisy, so I'm not sure it would work for an intimate, romatic dinner. If that's the goal, I would request an upstairs table. Whatever the occasion, you are truly missing out if you don't give this place a try.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had a great experience at the Flinn Steakhouse! From fantastic apps, a great selection of wine and beer to a perfectly cooked steak and huge dessert. This is the best meal at my new favorite restaurant that won't be a secret for long. Shawn, the owner, stopped by to check on us and made a wine recomendation and also a dessert recommendation. Very impressed with the craftsmanship of the Louisiana inspired dishes and salad dressings made from scratch. Cami was our server and she was attentive and sweet, made for an enjoyable night. We will make this a regular visit for date night.

1  Thank JayDub78