“Don't let the decor fool you”

Pop's Branding Iron
Ranked #76 of 147 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Oregon
“Don't let the decor fool you”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

It is done in early cowboy, but the food is great. This restaurant is one of the only places in Albany that is open 24 hours a day. A local hangout that has group meetings in it often.
My family loves the nachos there, it is a large sized plate with plenty of leftovers to enjoy later.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank simplykathyh

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Good Service, Bad Food”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Seeing the large amount of cars sitting in their parking lot, we thought this might be an indicator of their popularity due to good food. We were wrong in our assumption. While the service was efficient and friendly, the food was bad. My steak came out overdone and tasting as though it had been "aged" just a bit too long, like maybe a week or two too long. My Daughter's chicken fried steak had the consistancy of rubber, and the omelet that was served to my Step Daughter barely had enough egg to cover its contents. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited January 2013