“Quiet, friendly, good value”

Best Western Plus Prairie Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I don't usually stay at BW's but the lack of the corporate hotel properties led me to here. Surprising! Its a good value, quiet, clean, near the interstate and though under construction, its a great property. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Sunny S, Manager at Best Western Plus Prairie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive everyday to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at 541-928-5050.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This hotel is being remodeled and they do everything in a top notched way. I am not implying that they are equivalent to a Five Star $250 a night hotel... but at $85 a night (you will need a coupon from the hotel coupon magazine which can be had at any rest stop on I-5 before you get there), it is a fantastic bargain. Very quiet and the rooms were very clean with everything the way they are supposed to be. I could nit-pick and complain about something, but the fact of the matter is that any complaint I might have is not even worth mentioning. The free breakfast was very good and featured hot scrambled eggs, home fries and real sausage patties. Libby, the girl at the front desk, was very polite and put in the effort to give us exactly the room that we wanted. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: The hotel is near the I-5 and a major street, so you might want to keep that in mind when you select...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sunny S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Prairie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

I am pleased that your visit to the Best Western Plus Prairie Inn was overall a pleasant experience. I have shared your comments with our staff who are grateful for your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your experience at the Best Western Plus Prairie Inn. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I work all over the United States and most of my time is spent in hotels. By far the best stay has been here in Albany, Oregon at the Best Western Plus Prairie Inn. The lady at the front desk, Libby Sloan, was extremely helpful on the phone during check in and jumped through hoops to help me with my long stay. She was also there when I arrived and subsequently most evenings after I returned from work. Very friendly and very helpful with restaraunts and any other locales I may have asked for. Never to busy for a smile and a hello and just made it seem like I was seeing an old friend. Thank you Libby and thank you Best Western Prairie Inn.

Room Tip: Just let Libby know what you are looking for.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind compliments. We are pleased to see that we were able to provide you a pleasant experience. I will be sure to share you compliments with all of our staff members. We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another stay at our property. Thank you!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Clean room, quite. Nice pool and spa. Yummy breakfast! Nice relaxing atmosphere. Would recommend to any travelers! Good business owners. Bed was comfy, good night sleep. Nice area, close to town.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Sunny S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Prairie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with us. It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to pass your nice comments on to our staff. We would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Very nice facilities with great access north to Salem or west to Corvallis. Recently renovated with great staff. Wireless internet was poor to the point of being a waste of time. I would qualify performance prior to returning, especially if on business. Everything else is pleasurable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sunny S, Manager at Best Western Plus Prairie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The room is clean, the beds comfortable, appreciate the wi-fi, nice big flat screen tv. I was not happy we couldn't take waffles back to our room from the "free" breakfast. The air conditioning was noisy but nice and cold. Didn't use the pool but it was nice looking. All the staff were pleasant. Unless you were trying to take your breakfast out of the breakfast room.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor. Rooms were quiet. Didn't even notice the noise of the freeway.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We love hearing from our guests both the bad and the good. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for our guests. I regret that you did not have the typical experience our guests have come to expect.

Should we ever have the pleasure to welcome you back to The Best Western Plus Prairie Inn in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at bwalbanyor@gmail.com.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went to Country music festival, stayed in Albany at Best Western, Nice place friendly helpful people. Would stay there again. Had good breakfast but was a bit crowded but was very full that weekend. Food was good though. Stayed two nights nice quiet place, pool was clean and cool and we enjoyed a bit of pool and hot tub time while we were there. Went out on some of the back roads, nice area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We love hearing from our guests.
I am pleased to see that our breakfast selection had something to satisfy each of you.

We are pleased to see that we were able to provide you a pleasant experience. I will be sure to share your compliments with all of our staff members.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Albany
Phoenix Inn Suites Albany
Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo
Holiday Inn Express Albany
Best Western Premier Boulder Falls Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Albany
Super 8 Albany
Super 8 Albany
#6 of 10 in Albany

Been to Best Western Plus Prairie Inn? Share your experiences!