“family fun”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Albany
white city, United States
“family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

my four grandchildren, my daughter and myself had a great time! the pool was open till 11 so we went swimming then slept till 8:30. we almost missed breakfast which stops at 9 but should stop at 10. we came in after dark but the parking lot was well lit and we felt quite safe.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Sindance A
Sunny S, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Prairie Inn, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
I am pleased that your visit to The Best Western Plus Prairie Inn was overall a pleasant experience. I have shared your comments with our staff who are grateful for your very kind words

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your experience at The Best Western Plus Prairie Inn. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Battle Ground, Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Nice stay! Comfy beds,nice air conditioning, nice pool,close to Brownsville for country music festival! Will come here again! Friendly staff! Great breakfast selection! We slept on first floor (daylight basement rooms ).

1 Thank Elyssa L

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.
portland, oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had booked our three day stay at Travelocity.com for a king size bed etc. But when we checked in we were given a queen (small room). When we inquired we were told that when you book with travelocity the guest has to check with the hotel early to make sure to get what you paid for. Really?

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank dahlia7918
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive everyday to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at 541-928-5050.
Pegnitz, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

First stay at Best Western. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Breakfast area was very well stocked with a large assortment of items to choose from. The size of the double queen was good. Flat screen and Internet.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Larry2507
Sunny S, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Prairie Inn, responded to this review, August 19, 2013

I am pleased to see that our breakfast selection had something to satisfy each of you. I am also pleased to hear that you found both rooms to be clean and comfortable.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.
Kent, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was my 4th stay at this Best Western Plus Inn. My original visit was a referral from the Phoenix Inn. I come down and recruit at OSU and LBCC probably every other month. When I arrived at the Phoenix Inn, they told me my room was flooded and they were full. They had scheduled me at this Hotel and I liked it better. I have been staying here ever since! Nice rooms, breakfast bar, friendly staff, handy to restaurants, and handy to both schools.
Great job!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Larry P
Thank you for your kind compliments.

We are pleased to see that we were able to provide you a pleasant experience. I will be sure to share your compliments with all of our staff members.

We look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another stay at our property.

Thank you!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at three other BWs this holiday. Even though the others were of good standard, this one was the best so far. We especially liked the decoration of the rooms and the the beds were of good quality as well. The size of the double queen was good. All very clean. The kids enjoyed the pool.
Good place to stay when heading towards the coast.

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review highlighted many of the details about the property we are so excited to share with our guests. The rooms are beautiful and our design team has done all it can to play up the original details of the building.

We look forward to your next visit.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from The Best Western Plus Prairie Inn
New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

There are many choices here in Albany, and I chose this hotel based on the Tripadvisor reviews. Check in was easy, and the room seemed to be clean and comfortable. There was a large flat screen TV, but no remote. I called the front desk, and the reception staff (only one) brought two remotes to our room. I got one and it was not working. So instead of making her come to our room again, I brought it up to the reception. THe other remote was broken, and she put the new batteries to the remote that I had brought it up, and I took it down again to try. Fail!!!
So we had this big screen TV, but no remote.
Breakfast was wonderful with not only regular continental breakfast items but also eggs and sausages. We did not have to eat until the dinner time.

Upon the check out, I mentioned about the remote. The reception staff apologized but told me that we had the excellent rate - hmmm... what does that mean?? If we got the excellent rate, we should just shut up and accept whatever? I would rather pay more.

There are many hotel choices here. I think I will try somewhere else next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Albany
Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo
Phoenix Inn Suites Albany
Holiday Inn Express Albany
Best Western Premier Boulder Falls Inn
Super 8 Albany
Super 8 Albany
#5 of 10 in Albany
Comfort Suites of Corvallis

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Prairie Inn? Share your experiences!