See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2016

This place is horrible. The room was disgusting, there was duct tape on the door, water damage on the walls, paint flaking off of the shower floor and drug dealers or prostitutes in and out of the room next door all night long. I'd rather sleep in a dumpster.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2016

When me and my sister were going through Albany, we read the reviews of this place and we were extremely worried. However, being tired and wanting to just find a place we decided to try out this hotel. It was late, probably like 2 AM and a korean man checked us in. He checked us in quick, I guess he noticed I was shivering. The room was extremely low priced for what we were expecting to pay. Despite the price, the room was actually pretty decent. We were expecting dirty bed sheets and a nonworking light but we surprised to see the room fairly clean, the bathroom in working order, and the wonderful heater. It wasn't a super luxurious hotel and we expected that based on the amount we paid, but it was a nice stay. I don't think I'll be back in Albany any time soon but this was an adequate location to spend the night.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

I've really have nothing good to say about this place!
Lights didn't work, shower was broke, door lock broken and very dirty!!!
In a less than desirable area. Definitely didn't feel safe!!! There's a run down trailer park behind it. The riffraff from there hangs out in the motel parking lot or their constantly walking through while checking out vehicles. They look in the car windows and try the door handles to see if there locked!! Manager said there is not much he could do.
We were moved to another room but lights and outlets didn't work and toilet didn't flush. Door didn't latch securely on this room either! Not worth the money. Go to super 8, roadway inn or holiday express.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2015

Every scale has a low end and this place has that locked up! The check in went smoothly although they did not want me to use my AMEX. On the way to my room there was a recliner sitting outside in the breezeway. The room smelled old and musty. Stains on the chair fabric and carpet. Holes in sheets but no bugs. TV, cable, mini fridge and Internet worked ok. Some assorted hangers to hang up your cloths. Vinyl flooring cut almost to size but not glued down. The complementary soap really needed a workout to get it to lather. Shower was a bit scary but water did come out. Overall suggestion is to pass on this motel and keep looking.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank pdxballard
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I was warned that the Korean owners do not really return deposits, but thought it was a racist comment and tried it out there anyway. It is true. The lady tried to blame us for breaking the springs on a beat up chair that was already broke when we got there. She screams at you to "listen, listen please" but I made her listen that she is a horrible owner of a horrible motel that stinks like 20 year old cigarette smoke. She did not give our deposit back. I can deal with having to stay in a crummy place but I will not be told that I am a liar. She knew that chair was broke before hand because she took my change that fell from my pocket from underneath the cushion. Do not stay here unless you are forced to and do not believe for one second you will receive your deposit back. I tried to give them a chance and I will from now on be dealing with American owned motels from here on out.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family