Holiday Inn Express Albany
Quality Inn & Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$84
$70
$76
$125
BestWestern.com
Motel 6 Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$74
Motel 6
$67
Orbitz.com
$149
All reviewsfront deskwarm cookiesconvention centerparking lotcolumbia roomindoor poolnext morningcascade grillafter a long daybreakfast barconvenient locationlinn countybreakfast rooma wonderful staydog showclean roomsroom was large
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here one night on our way from California to Seattle (August, 2013). While it was quite pricey for a Holiday Inn, it was a really, really nice hotel. It appears that it is a fairly new hotel. It is very nicely appointed, with an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna as well as a small fitness center. Everything was very clean and well maintained. Front desk clerks were very polite and friendly. Our room was spotlessly clean, large, quiet and comfortable - all that we ask for. I'd definitely stay here again, but try to negotiate a better rate.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Albany, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

As one of the premier hotels here in Albany, OR, we always strive to bring a great and unique guest experience for all of our travelers visiting here in Oregon. We are fortunate enough to have great guests such as yourself that appreciate everything that we have in our hotel and understand that it's not just how inexpensive a room is but the dedication of the staff, the quality of service delivered, and the up-to-date amenities that our hotel has to offer.

Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

it's been a while since we stayed at the Holiday Inn, the hotel is nice and the bed is comfortable. I was hoping the breakfast menu would be a little better, location is good, pricing also good. the indoor pool is great, my boys loved it and we even swam after 9PM!!!! they liked it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Greg J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Albany, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us here on TripAdvisor.

We're glad that you were able to enjoy our hotel and services we provide.As a team here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, we take pride in every facet of what we do. We are sorry the breakfast variety was an issue for you. We will take your suggestion under advisement and see what we can do to ensure your next visit is an absolute "10"!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here twice this past two weeks. The staff here -in particular - Hannah, Eric, Greg and housekeeping should be commended for their excellent attitudes and professionalism. I have a severe phobia about those small rather troublesom insects which sometimes are found in hotels (you all know what I'm talking about) and these staff members, especially Hannah, Eric & housekeeping, went out of their way to accommodate me. Eric allowed me to go up to our suite, check the carpets, couch, bathroom and bed (including standing aside while my husband pulled the beds away from the walls so I could lift sheets, bedding and pillows to inspect the mattress, he said not one word when my husband lifted the mattress so I could inspect both box springs and in fact went out of his way to alleviate my embarrassment over my need to inspect everything so carefully). Hannah and Eric were exceedingly sympathetic about my phobia and honestly they reacted exactly as I would expect a top level employee to react....they were sympathetic, understanding and both of these wonderful individuals bent over backwards to ensure my stay was very comfortable. Not only are the staff of the best quality but our accommodations were perfect, excellent quality mattresses, nice modern TV and the bedding was well above what I would have expected with a high thread count. I am most impressed with the staff....when I called to book a suite for our return trip & Greg went out of his way to ensure I was able to have the same room I'd stayed in previously as he was aware of my discomfort with hotels due to my phobia and understood that it would make me less uncomfortable. Hannah was particularly helpful as well, supplying us with maps and helpful directions. She was so cheerful and happy that she made you happy just by being near. I would strongly recommend this top quality hotel to all travelers, for those reasons already stated and also due to the hotels convenient location and because of the awesome restaurant located within the same parking area (see my review of the cascade grill). And for those individuals who normally frequent five star resorts I can tell you that I, too, normally stay only in 5star hotels and this one beat the last two that I'd stayed in and was considerably less expensive. A huge thank you to Hannah, Eric, Greg and housekeeping for making my stay so comfortable!

Room Tip: We stayed in a double queen suite - I'd recommend this for any couple where one person is an insomniac. The rooms huge so you can wander without disturbing your spouse.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Albany, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Top Level Review!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an eloquently written review for us. We sincerely appreciate the time and detail that was put into your thoughts about our hotel. We try mightily to accomodate everyone that walks through our doors. And yes, we will go out of our way to make sure your stay is above and beyond your expectations. With something as sensitive as a phobia of "little critters", it's understandable to take every precaution you can. I'm glad we were able to communicate effectively to ensure your room was up to your standards.

We wish you a safe trip home and hope to see you again when visiting Oregon!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Got used to stay with another hotel chain for years, I chose this one for my trip to Crater Lake in Oregon with 2 other families for different experiences. Yes, relatively higher price paid (10-20% more) but the experience are well worth. From the building decoration, hotel room size, toilets, pillow, swimming pool (with hot tub) n complimentary breakfast food choices, they all provided you a comfortable feeling - those what a traveller wants in a budget hotel. Needless to say, staff services are good as well. Additional 2 mins more driving has enabled you to stay away from the noises caused by the busy I5. You can also fill up your tank before your next day journey as Chevron station is just near by.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Greg J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Albany, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

What a great and honest review!

As one of the premier hotels here in Albany, OR, we always strive to bring a great and unique guest experience for all of our travelers visiting here in Oregon. We are fortunate enough to have great guests such as yourself that appreciate everything that we have to offer and understand that it's not just how inexpensive a room is but the dedication of the staff, the quality of service delivered, and the up-to-date amenities that our hotel has to offer.

We greatly appreciate your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were at the end of a 3000 road trip and this was a great last stop. The hotel seems new with a very large handicapped room. Many other HIE's have a normal size room that is difficult to navigate. Not here. We truly enjoyed this clean, accessible HIE.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Albany, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review!

As one of the premier hotels here in the Willamette Valley, we here at the Holiday Express enjoyed having you as a guest with us. Having been open from 2001, we keep our property fresh and up to date with all the amenities you could ask for. With free Wi-Fi, 37" HD televisions and more, we always have our guests wants and needs in mind.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and hope you get to enjoy our service to you again!