Holiday Inn Express Albany
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwarm cookiesconvention centerparking lotcolumbia roomindoor poolnext morningcascade grillafter a long daybreakfast barconvenient locationlinn countybreakfast rooma wonderful staydog showclean roomsroom was large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I am a frequent business traveller and this is my favorite location to stay. This hotel is relatively new and in excellent condition. It is conveniently right off the interstate, yet the rooms are all very quiet so I always get a great night's sleep. The rooms have always been clean, and the staff is knowledgeable and professional. I have sampled many of the Holiday Inn breakfasts, and these guys do it right (clean, hot, and lots of variety).

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. I like the upper floors so I can sleep with the window open.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I had a two week stay here and I am an early riser. The front desk clerks were great as that they would make coffee extra early for me every morning even on Saturday, &Sunday it was made fresh at 05:00 am when I came down. The entire staff went out of their way to make shure that I had everything I needed or wanted. I would stay here any time.

Thanks,

D. L.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We had a nice stay at this hotel. The rooms are good and well furnished, a good breakfast at morning. Nearby is a good steak restaurant. The price was reasonable. When you are in the area, just stay here.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank strandman46
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Friendly staff (not too friendly :) Clean room and quite hallway. I stayed on top floor over looking the main entrance and did not hear any guests or employees below. The hotel is about 3/4 mile from I-5. There is also a comfort Suites nearby. However, I would stay here again, given my initial experience.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank decoaz
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Taylor made my check-in at this location a pleasant experience

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business