“Pink Blob called dinner”
Review of House of Noodle

House of Noodle
Ranked #21 of 150 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I asked what their specialty was. I ordered a chicken dish that turned out to be a pink blob of noodles with chicken in it. I was expecting some fire because it is a Thai place but this was a pink blob of thin noodles with virtually no taste.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Wow we are so glad we stopped here. The staff was very nice and the food was excellent. This place filled up fast and after tasting their food we knew why. If you want great Thai this is the place to go.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

House of Noodle is currently our favorite family restaurant. The yellow curry and the soups are especially good. My husband really likes the shrimp soup. I enjoy vegetarian food, and most of hte food can be ordered with tofu instead of meat. Also a brown rice option.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband & I go to The Noodle House once a week for sure! The food is authentic and delicious. We like the house salad (huge) and the Nutty Chicken. So-o-o yummy!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Tired of the same old, same old while visiting our son in Albany, we took a chance of House of Noodles and were more than happy with our meals. Enjoyed the pad Thai, yellow curry, garlic green beans, and house rice. The Korean BBQ (though a bit greasy) were tasty. Plenty for leftovers. We have only done take-out, so I cannot speak to the service nor atmosphere. This is now a tradition when we're in Albany.