“Very Average”
Review of First Burger

First Burger
Ranked #6 of 151 Restaurants in Albany
Description: First Burger restaurant is a collaboration of a talented staff that make the restaurant go. At First Burger, we use the freshest local ingredients to create hamburgers the way they ought to be: hand-formed, generously sized, made-to-order, and delicious. We're looking forward to seeing you when you come in to dine.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very average and no frills is right. I ordered a First Burger and incorrectly assumed that the “free” toppings would actually come on the burger. Consequently I got a burger with no lettuce, tomatoes, or onions. So if you want the “free” toppings you better ask for them.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Very good ground beef! Throw away the bun and eat it like a good steak is what I did and then you taste how good the meat is! We will be back!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our waiter was great--very friendly and attentive (can't remember his name, he is thin w/ tattoos). I'd say the prices are a tad bit higher per item than a Red Robin-type burger joint, but I absolutely appreciate First Burger's use of local/Oregon fresh ingredients. The food was delicious and we had a great experience, so we'll definitely be back for a second burger.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Simple, no frills. All the burgers are great, all the meat isantibiotic free and free range. Many choices on the burgers

1  Thank lynnbOR
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great food. My wife and I eat here around 3 times a month. We get our food to go because the dining room is loud and don’t let them seat you on the wall bench. Its way to high for the tables but it’s really good food.

3  Thank WWC1