“Good Location, Good Food”
Review of Vault 244 Bistro

Vault 244 Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Vault 244 Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 148 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is described as an upscale bar/tapas place. I haven't yet been there, but from walking by it looks intriquing. It offers outdoor tables.
Lakeland, Florida
“Good Location, Good Food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We looked at the menu online. When I spotted the Ahi Tuna I was excited to eat here. The location is great, right downtown. Outside seating offered. Reservations accepted. I was very disappointed to learn that the week's menu did not offer Ahi Tuna. It had not been updated online. I ended up with a parmesan risotto with prawns. It was good and fresh but didn't match the price tag in my opinion. Service was great.

• Visited June 2014

Davis, California
“Beautiful Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a beautiful restaurant with lovely indoor and outdoor seating. We stopped by on a Friday night and were seated without reservations. They have a nice selection of wine and a full bar. My husband had the Alaskan halibut which he said was not very flavorful and a bit overcooked. I had the Basil Pesto fettuccini with prawns, and it was very good. Our grandsons both had the hanger steak which they said was tasty but the portions were small. Fortunately I did not finish my fettuccini, so they filled up on that. The restaurant was not very busy, but service was VERY slow. We waited for menus, waited for drinks, waited for our food, and waited for our bill. Overall, I would say this was an average dining experience, with some of the food at the very good level.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank DavisSunflower
Oregon
“Great for a date!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have been here several times for drinks, which are always amazing! I haven't had the food, so I can't comment on that.

Great for a date!

Visited July 2013
Avila Beach, Ca.
“Unique Cocktails and Excellent Halibut”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Read the TA reviews and decided to try this restaurant. Had reservations at 6 p.m. on a Thursday night and began the evening at the bar at 5:20 for Happy Hour which ends at 5:30. Tried the Mamacita martini - wow! The peppered vodka in this drink made the drink spicy and unique - was realllllllyyyy good. Tried the Happy Hour carnitas tacos for $5 and they were very good. For dinner I had fresh wild salmon salad - very good. My wife had fresh Alaskan halbiut and she was very please. Overall a very good dining experience.

• Visited April 2014
“Fantastic Bistro”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

A great choice for date night or an evening out with friends. Their food is excellent and they have a nice variety of entrees and small plate choices. They also have a nice drink selection if you are up for a cocktail and happy hour. This place can be hard to walk in and get a table. Call in advance for a reservation. Our favorite restaurant in Albany!

Visited February 2014