“The salted caramel milk shake a hit!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #59 of 150 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Waldport, Oregon
“The salted caramel milk shake a hit!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This shake was a treat and much enjoyed, especially on a hot night! We'll be back for a repeat on that one!

Visited August 2013

Corvallis, Oregon, United States
“Always yummy with great service”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My kids love Red Robin, so we eat here frequently. The food is always tasty and the service is great every time we go. Other restaurants in Albany should use Red Robin's customer service as an example. I love the salads. There are a few different salads and all are yummy. My kids like all of the items on the kids menu.

Visited July 2013
“Good food & service”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by in the evening about 7:00 pm. Mark was our server. He was courteous and speedy. The Onion rings were truly great. I had burger while my wife enjoyed fish and chips. Both were tasty

Visited May 2013
Huntington Beach, California, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a great to sit down and enjoy yourself. I was impressed on how the manager handle a small situation my wife and I had. All I can say is that they handled everything first class. The manager did a wonderful job. The server was a nice surprise.

• Visited May 2013
Albany OR
“Good food, good service, little loud”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I go here about 2x a month for lunch with my boss, and always enjoy the food. We are always greeted at the door, they always ask how our day is going, they are always fast to bring us menus, drinks and food. Also, almost every visit a manager walks by and asks how our lunch is and they never fail to open the door for us when leaving. It is nice to be treated like our service matters.
If you like Burgers, you can't go wrong here. Yes, they are higher priced than some little diner but not only are they huge, but you do get endless fries. Now sometimes they are busy and they forget to ask us if we want more but speak up then! And you will have more in no time. Free refills on the drinks also, make sure to ask if they don't just bring you one on their way by.
The only reason I don't rate this a five is because of the sound level. They play music all day long and it is actually louder than any other restaurant I have been to during the day. I could understand on a Friday night maybe but with lots of people coming in for work lunches, would be nice if it were turned down a bit.
Also, please, PLEASE quit setting down large groups of 6-8 people right next to us when we are the only 2 people in the back. I cant figure out why, when there are 12 tables in one section, they put a group with lots of kids next to a table with 2 middle age women who are having a very quiet lunch. Last time, they placed a group with 4 loud and excitable kids, 2 adults directly behind us and then a group of 2 women and 6, (Yes, really, six!) kids across from us. Meanwhile there were another 8 tables in that section, another section with no one in it, etc. At least put the families together and groups of 2 or 3 together. That would be great..... it got so loud, we had to go early, so no extra fries for us!! (our diets thanked us later....)
We still go every 2 weeks, just try to get there right at opening time, that seems to help.

• Visited May 2013