“Comme ci comme ca”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Ox RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Albany
Blue Ox RV Park
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Comme ci comme ca”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Nice shrubs,level pads,and easy to find.Old owner went into foreclosure,now property management firm operates this trailer
park.Staff friendly but its really not the best park for a better rig.Entrance is poorly managed.Years past was easy,now poorly marked and in my opinion dangerous .
The park really is a monthly trailer park with over night spaces now.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank 556michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sequim, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

The park looks like an older park that is working toward making changes and improving. They have done a lot of work and the park looks good. The managers were very nice. My only complaint was that we got there during lunch hour and had to wait until they were in the office to register.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Michael F
Albany, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

If you are looking for a place to pull your motorhome or rv in, the blue ox rv park is the place to go! Since they switch owners, things around the park have been recently updated, and customer service with the managers on site are beyond friendly and will do anything for their tenants. I will always recommend the park to any person that is looking for a place to stay. I am a permanent resident here at the blue ox and have been treated the best way possible. You can't complain about anything about the park. heated indoor pool and spa, laundry facilities convienent, wifi accessible and rec room with ping pong and pool table. lots of friendly people throughout the park.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Shane C
Merritt Island, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stay here when visiting family. The new owners are very friendly and helpful.( I had lost my kindle charger and ordered a new one, and had it delivered to the office the next day. The owner brought it down to me when it came in.) This park is very clean and quiet. Showers & bathroom are always clean. There is a laundry facility across from the office. And a pool. I really recommend this quiet little place and you are so close to everything. ( Walmart, Fred Meyers, Kohls, Costco, etc..)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank maria w
Roseburg, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed two nights along with friends for a tournament in Albany. The park is nice and the bathroom and showers were clean. The service from the management was exceptional. Our softball tournament did not end till 4pm and checkout was at 11. We were not able to take our trailer to the other side of town to the park due to access. Thankfully we were allowed to leave our trailers in the park till our last game was over. We wished the pool was open later since our games got done late and that the hot tub had been working, but otherwise the location and service was exceptional. This was not our first visit with the Blue Ox and it will not be our last visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank chucklyn
Brooks, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

We have show dogs, and traveling with them can be a serious task as not all travel parks or motels will even consider allowing entry. That said, it was only because of a fellow travelers suggestion (and with a touch of apprehension) we first called to book a long weekend at the RV park because of it's convenient location to the show. Upon arrival, we were meet by a very helpful manager who took the time to place us within a stones throw of the nearby entrance of a nice "dog friendly" city park. While the weather wasn't the best, it has to be said we felt at home as while on one of those trips to the park we walked past the managers office and she took the time to bring out "treats for the celebrities". We ended up staying a week and that even seemed to go too fast! Those posting here can say what they wish about the Blue Ox Rv Park, I'll just say I trust the way our animals felt, and it was pretty darn good! See you next spring.

Room Tip: If you enjoy a good swim or just lounging in a hot tub, bring your suit. Their heated in-door pool...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
8 Thank Melanie C
woodland Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2010

I paid to stay a week here, I was there three days and had a medical emergency. I went to the E.R. as my trach broke and I had to get a temp. one put in. I was told to see my laryngologist in Portland right away. I went to the office and explained what happen. I asked for a refund and was told that would n't happen even though I wasn't told up front about their policy. Manager was very rude. They didn't explain about the wifi setup and I spent three days getting my computer setup after it was hijacked by their qwest phone service. All in all a very bad experience.

Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
8 Thank chechako
RVingsince1958, Manager at Blue Ox RV Park, responded to this review, January 24, 2011
A note from the manager of the Blue Ox Park in Albany:

The park has a no refund policy for nightly and weekly stays, we do offer customers rain checks.
In the case of a medical emergency we do refund the customer by check, this may take 1 to 2 weeks.

Wi-Fi is offered free at the Blue Ox, we have an open router provided by Qwest in our office that guests may connect with. Our recreation building has a wpa2 secured Wi-fi system connected to the Internet through Comcast.
Connectivity is based on your ability for your computer joining our network. Computers must be up to date on all required drivers.

Please contact the park with any questions you might have. Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Albany hotels