Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo
Quality Inn & Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$67
$104
$94
$90
$70
Motel 6 Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$62
Motel 6
$67
Orbitz.com
$134
All reviewscookiesfront deskevening snackshomemade souppretzelshome away from homeeggssmall couchwe've stayeda great place to staycascade grillspacious roomparking lothot tubright next doortwo queen bedsgreat breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Had car trouble and stayed 1 night here. Very nice room, bed and all the rest. Except that I had problems getting internet service and when I finally did I found out the next day that I have a Trojan virus on my laptop that is affecting it terribly. Need to get it fixed ASAP.
Other than that it was very nice.

Jeffrey E.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Stephanie B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Linn County Fairgrounds and Expo, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We really appreciate your business. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, with the exception of the internet problem, of course.

We just upgraded our internet service and we now have plenty of space for all our guests to use all at the same time! I am sorry to hear your computer got a virus, I know how awful they can be to get rid of. However, so as not to mislead future guests, viruses are not transferred just from connecting to a wireless network.

Again, I appreciate your review as they always help us improve and I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We have stayed in this hotel about 5 times over the last 2 months. We stay here because it is a better value than the Holiday Inn, which we prefer. The Holiday Inn is about $70 more a night and not that much nicer. The staff is nice and very accommodating. The breakfast is good as well with a pretty good selection. The hotel is away from the freeway so it is nice and quiet. We have had a couple of problems with rooms, hot & cold water reversed and a hole in the tub in another room. We like the pool and spa, but the fitness room only has 1 treadmill.
Overall it is a good value and we are staying there again next week. It is very clean and well run.
Don't eat at the Cascade Grill which is right next door, the food is terrible and overpriced.

Room Tip: Don't get room 104 or 106
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sparkymico
Reviewed April 21, 2012

stopped in at this location because the hotel I normally stay at was full. I was pleasantly surprised by the value offered by this Suites facility
*front desk staff was very efficient and cheerful. Check in /out was fast and easy.
*value, the price for my room was below the average for all the chains in Oregon
*clean well maintained rooms
*full line up of cable channels, and the internet worked fine.
*resturan/bar across the parking lot, fast food within a couple of blocks.
I really have nothing bad to say, I left early in the morning before the breakfast was put out, but most of the reviews say it's good. If you're in the area on business or pleasure the this hotel is a great value.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2012

My wife and I were greeted at the front door by a middle-school aged girl, who excitedly informed us there were 68 more kids in her group that were arriving shortly! Actually, the Comfort Suites staff informed us there were 150 middle-school kids staying at the same hotel that same night!! Since our room was on the 4th floor, we were pleasantly surprised to find out the "kid noise" didn't reach us, as most of the younger set were on the 2nd and 3rd floors. At breakfast, a 2nd floor guest who was not a middle-schooler informed us she was kept awake most of the night with kids running up and down halls.
Staff at the hotel was quite friendly and helpful, putting a happy face on the previous evening's noisy happenings. Would we stay here again? Probably not . . . nothing special here, other than helpful, friendly staff.
The mattress was a little too firm for me. I woke up several times at night with my hands and arms numb.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room on the 4th (top) floor. It should be quieter there.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The most important thing about a hotel to me is that it is clean and comfortable. This Comfort Suites was that and more. Staff was friendly and accomidating. Room was exceptionally clean and very quiet. Nice t.v. Great breakfast. Will stay again when in the area. Great rates, very happy we found this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012