“very nice and clean room”
Review of Motel 6 Atoka, OK

Motel 6 Atoka, OK
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Atoka
Brownsville, Texas
“very nice and clean room”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

In my oppinion You don´t have to spend big bucks to get first quality service, my wife and I have had very pleasent experiences staying at this Motel, that´s why we highly recommend it to familiy and friends.they have breakfast like juce,milk and cereal. very nice and clean room will stay here again.

Rates are very reasonable compare to others , rooms are clean and quiet, the WIFI connection is excellent,

Room Tip: room we stayed 2nd floore
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank julio r

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Very clean, convenient location, newer facility, comfortable beds, fridge and microwave. They do provide a breakfast although I would say the only thing really available is cereal and juice. Cam't ask for more for the price I guess. I recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank seharmd
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This place looked pretty good initially. The rooms have a lot of updates such as new bathroom counters and tile, flat screen TVs, etc. However, upon closer inspection, we decided we couldn't stay there. The sheets were stained, and as we were inspecting them, a flea crawled out and then jumped away. We started looking a little more closely at everything and found pizza sauce on the floor (an actual clump of sauce, not a stain) as well as several dead crickets. This was just in the area between the bed and the door. I couldn't bring myself too look any further. Anyway, we decided it would be best to move on.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ValentinoDrag
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I am usually against staying at older motels due to horrid past experiences. Upon reading previous reviews, I made an exception . Worst decision of my life.. After driving all day I make my way up the stairs to stay in a room with a shut off AC unit, - which I normally would not complain about - but when the heat pipes up to over 100 degrees, I draw the line. I noticed the new sink area and kitchen(fridge&micro)/tv area, but was not enthused because at the same time I noticed random dead bugs scattered around the room. I tried to let it slide, as it was 1AM and I was exhausted.. So , I pulled back my sheets only to find (human) hair in my bed???! So does this mean my sheets weren't changed?! Nevertheless, these three things could have easily been avoided if the management would have just paid attention and done their job right.. So save yourself the grief and cough up the extra cash for the Best Western or Comfort Suites about a mile further down the road!! By the way , that "free wifi" ... Forget about it, it doesn't connect- or not to my iPhone anyways; maybe they just don't want me using it while I give them a hard earned BAD review!

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank AlexandraSteele
Bellaire, MI
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I tend to be hesitant staying at older motels, with exterior entries, during my travels, however, I was pleasantly surprised at the updated interiors of the rooms of this Super 8. The bath areas had been updated with tile floors, new counter and sink. The carpet was newer, as were the bath and bed linens. There is not much ambience; you still get that concrete block type atmosphere, but it is fine for one night and does not break the bank. There is a micro and frig in the room. We had a king bed room and the bed was very comfortable. The continental breakfast is a bit weak when compared with other chains and at this particular motel, there are just two small tables set up in the office/check in area. This appears to be a stop and overnight for a variety of truckers, who leave early and start their diesel engines prior to leaving. This might annoy late sleepers. There is also a nearby train.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Bellaire56
Mitchell, Oregon
Reviewed July 12, 2010

This motel was not listed in the Super 8 directory as it has recently changed ownership and name. The motel is located on the main highway, but traffic noise was not an issue. It is located close to lots of fast food restaurants. The room was huge, especially for the rate: King size bed, flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, classy vanity. Not sure if it was a motel thing or an Oklahoma thing, but there were lots of dead bugs out on the sidewalk and parking lot. The free breakfast area is small (three tables), but offered the typical fare. We had dinner at Mazzio's Italian Restaurant...good eats and value.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple