“CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE WOULDN'T LOVE THIS PLACE!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TWO FROGS GRILL

TWO FROGS GRILL
Ranked #2 of 94 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Two Frogs is the place for parties, quiet evenings, occasional live music, and some of the best all around food in Ardmore! Right off I-35, exit 31A, Two Frogs Grill has some of the best food you can find in Oklahoma. Sauces and seasonings are inhouse secrets, fresh meats are brought in daily and don't be surprised in you see some big names in the music industry pop in and out from time to time. If you are just looking for a quiet afternoon lunch or a fun packed evening, we have you covered. Our knowledgeable staff will make sure you are as comfortable as possible. If you want ocassional music, food or a good sized mix of the two come in and join the fun!
Fairfield, Texas
“CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE WOULDN'T LOVE THIS PLACE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2010

I have stopped several times on my way through to see family in western Oklahoma, and have met a dear friend there. I love it when you walk in the door, and they act like you're a regular. The food is great. I've had anything from seafood, frog legs, to steaks, and haven't been disappointed yet. Normally I'll sit at the bar. The televisions are on sports or even the food channel. The staff made me feel like I was at the right place. If you pass through Ardmore, you will be missing out if you don't stop in. I highly recommend a steak with crawfish. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Two Frogs for making all my stops enjoyabe.

2 Thank CDawg7557

Pecatonica, Illinois
“This was a mistake from start to finish!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2010

First, when I saw how dark and dingy the interior was (and that our vinyl tablecloth had holes and rips) my husband and I should have just walked out! The menu is vaguely New Orleans still so we figured that grilled catfish and a chef's salad shouldn't turn out too badly. Wrong assumption on our part. My husband's grilled catfish were in a mush pile on his plate. His baked potato must have been from yesterday because it was not fresh. I ordered a salad but the dressing was not good. When it came, I noticed there wasn't any bacon on it and chopped bacon was in the description. It was quite a while before I could flag down our waiter. He brought a small paper cup of hard dry bacon bits. I left most of the salad there. My husband left his potato and side as well. I would definitely NOT eat here again. We tried to eat at a local restaurant. The Applebee's or IHOP would be much better and much easier. This was a dud!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank William M
“Not as good as it used to be. Bread is...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2010

Not as good as it used to be. Bread is stale you can find better in Ardmore.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
“Meh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2010

We were going to a concert in OK and thought we would eat here. It was yuck, to say the least, and overpriced for the quality. I don't have a problem spending money on good food, but the food was pathetic. It wasn't gross, but pathetic. I think the shrimp cocktail sauce was pure ketchup. You know, one of those kind of places. The bread was stale, the salad and dressing was meh and the steak was pitiful. Golden Corral like steak, you know, the kind that needs steak sauce to drowned out the taste or lack thereof. We will never go back.

Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“Very Good Interstate Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2010

This restaurant was just off the Interstate and thus easy for us to reach. We were attacted by the sign. The food was good and the service was good. Plenty of free parking on site. The menu is rather extensive for a small town. We had the burgers which were good.