“Surprizing find at lake Murray”
Review of Fireside Dining

Fireside Dining
Ranked #15 of 96 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Surprizing find at lake Murray”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We dine out frequently and this spot is a jewel. Great service , fresh salads, great steaks and prime rib, nice cozy but upscale rustic atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
ADA
“Good Steak”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I thought the food was good, but I was expecting more of a fine dining look and feel. I really enjoyed my steak and salad. The service was really good. The portions are good, so I had enough to take home. Its worth trying, but I never think to go there because its out my the lake and away from all the other restaurants.

• Visited August 2013
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

You can sit back and relax at this restaurant, knowing the server and the other staff are very friendly and attentive. The food is always fresh and cooked to perfection. I would come here every time I wanted to get my money's worth of service and selection.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dogmom58
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Are you kidding me.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

From what I heard of place my husband and I tried it. We dressed nice and expected fine dining. The decor was out dated and the food terrible. Do not order the shrimp scampi not fresh. Will never go back what a joke.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank booboo2112
“Terrible”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I dined here with my family during a family reunion. I have one handicapped Uncle and they had no access for him to get into the restaurant and had to come through the kitchen which was really nasty. The food was really expensive and was really terrible with bad flavor and several of us didn't even finish our meal. My family and myself were really disappointed.

• Visited June 2013