“Good Steak”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
ADA
“Good Steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I thought the food was good, but I was expecting more of a fine dining look and feel. I really enjoyed my steak and salad. The service was really good. The portions are good, so I had enough to take home. Its worth trying, but I never think to go there because its out my the lake and away from all the other restaurants.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

You can sit back and relax at this restaurant, knowing the server and the other staff are very friendly and attentive. The food is always fresh and cooked to perfection. I would come here every time I wanted to get my money's worth of service and selection.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dogmom58
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Are you kidding me.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

From what I heard of place my husband and I tried it. We dressed nice and expected fine dining. The decor was out dated and the food terrible. Do not order the shrimp scampi not fresh. Will never go back what a joke.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank booboo2112
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I dined here with my family during a family reunion. I have one handicapped Uncle and they had no access for him to get into the restaurant and had to come through the kitchen which was really nasty. The food was really expensive and was really terrible with bad flavor and several of us didn't even finish our meal. My family and myself were really disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Slidein07
Plano, Texas
“Diamond in the rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

My son and I went camping to lake Murray, Oklahoma and wanted an evening where we left the cooking to others. This place exceeded our expectations in every way. I had the grilled salmon with teriyaki glaze with grilled asparagus with hollandaise sauce. Everything was cooked perfectly and the service was great. On the menu they have escargot, steaks, and lobster... Definitely not what you would expect from a trip to a lake/state park for camping. Amazing restaurant in the middle of nowhere. A diamond in the rough.

• Visited June 2013