“Fabulous”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I recently went out to eat with my family at Fireside Dining and it was the best. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. The food and service is fabulous!!!!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Fireside has always and will always be one of the best places to eat! The waitstaff is extremely friendly and helpful. The food is always perfect. I personally, love the stuffed mushrooms (and so do my friends that would normally never touch a mushroom). I'm not much of a steak eater but my husband always talk wonderfully about them. The seafood is fresh and seasoned perfectly. Will go back many many times!

Reviewed June 20, 2011

My husband and I went for dinner on a Saturday night. We were seated after waiting 20 minutes with open tables throughout the restaurant. It took our waitress 10 minutes to ask us for our drink order then 15 minutes to bring us our drinks. We then ordered and waited a long time for our salad bowl and bread. My husband had to ask the man at re front for this. We finally got our meal and the steaks were over cooked however the lobster tail was good. She only checked on us when she brought us our food. Had to ask for drink refills each time and we ended up being there for an hour and forty five minutes! Don't waste your money! You don't get what you pay for!!! Terrible Terrible Terrible!!!

2  Thank jharrison1
Reviewed May 12, 2011

The food used to be good but not anymore. It's greasy and just way overpriced. Our ticket came to $75, but we had a gift certificate for $50, so I only paid $25. My meal was worth $25, but not even close to $75!!!!!

1  Thank Hoxbar
Reviewed July 4, 2010

This was a really disappointing meal. We researched quite a few restaurants before settling on this one and boy did we get it wrong. It was a little bit of a trek out there, since they have no physical address. But we didn't mind because a) we thought that was kind of cool and we were excited to discover a true "hidden gem" and b) the lady who answered the phone was extremely gracious and helpful and giving us turn by turn directions.
However, when it came to the meal, every single thing we ordered (with a few exceptions - such as the dinner rolls - which were lovely) was over salted. Every solitary thing.
Our menu that evening:
- fried garlic bread coated in parmesan cheese - this is the free bread. And it is greasy and salty.
- fried green tomatoes with canned crab meat - probably my fault for ordering the fried appetizer, but we've had this many times and not had to deal with severe over salting before.
- Baked artichokes hearts - at this point I was getting nervous and ordered what I thought would be a light appetizer as my meal - it was coated in cheese and oil and still not very tasty
- Steak fireside with potatoes and starter salad - the potatoes were fine, the salad was nice (especially with homemade salad dressing), the steak was (you guessed it) over salted.
As you can imagine, we didn't bother to order dessert. Sorry to say that as much as we wanted to like this place we would definitely not go back.

2  Thank cmccallum7