“Clueless Employees”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Bend, OR
“Clueless Employees”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2008

I stayed in the ardmore area for three weeks for work. While in the area I stayed next to the applebees and found the staff there to be rude, and very unproffesional. I sat at the bar 4 diifrent times for more than 15 minutes before somone came to help me, and multiple times had employees ignore me when I asked them for somthing. The manager walks around like he is checking on every body but it's clear he only checks on the people he know's. The manager one night had the tv series "lost" on and he aparently wanted to listen so he turned off the music and cranked up the show so loud me and the gentleman sitting next to me had to yell to continue our conversation. The food is good, but be looking at a hour and a half sitting time to take your order, prepare and eat and that's if your by yourself.