“Flys everywhere !!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kc's Smokehouse
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Wow, flys where awfully tables were
Dirty food on the floor, bad service
Won't be going back !!!
It was like eating by the dumpster!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I went to the drive-thru to pick up lunch, called to order a-2-meat dinner with 2 sides & asked for no onions but extra pickles. So when I got there I asked about the extra pickles, the girl brought me a little container of pickles and when I asked for 1 more of these, she said "they do cost money you know", I said for extra pickles??? She then went to go ask if she could give me more, and then a man (maybe manager) came to the window and said he would have to charge me for more pickles!!
I told them "just to forget it" and drove off!! Also my ribs weren't fit to eat, tough as nails.
The thing they don't know is, we do lots of business with them, through my work, when we have luncheons we always order from there, but not anymore!!!! I can tell you that we won't be going back!! What is happening to good customer service, you would have thought I asked for more meat with my meal the way the acted over pickles!! They've lost good customers

1  Thank jspskids
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Very disappoinying to say the least !
My family loves BBQ ..
We order ribs & pork
I'll start with the pork tasteless dried out jerky " had a funny smell " had zero smoke taste
Ribs also was unable to eat had a boil tasted and feel to them also zero smoke taste and grill marks ..
Blackberry cobbler had a over powering red hot cinnamon taste ..
The waitress was unable to make any suggestion on the menu / nor able to answer any questions & did not know the cut of meat - lol she just kept saying big ribs or small ribs .

My family visiting the Ardmore area " were from Kansas City "
This place is far from KC BBQ

I would not suggestion anyone to go here ! Not if they want bbq

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Went at lunch time, they offered a buffet, but the food on the buffet looked dry, old, and unappealing. We stayed anyway because we were short on time. Ordered the pulled pork, which was more like pork jerky. Very tough, some was inedible. Waitress didn't seem to know the menu or have confidence in making suggestions. Overall disappointed. Recommend they call Restaurant Impossible for a total makeover.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Wow .... Ordered a full rack of ribs & 1 lb of pulled pork for my family no 1 like it / could not even eat this crap !
Just plain gross !
No where close to good bbq
- learn how to bbq KC style