“Worst A&W I've ever been to.”

A&W / Long John Silver's
Ranked #68 of 95 Restaurants in Ardmore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst A&W I've ever been to.”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Slow, order was wrong, food was cold. Also it was dirty inside. Would recommend never going there. May never go to another one.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ShawnOkl

Houston, Texas
“Food good, service slow”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Tried to stop here for a quick bite to eat, as I love a good root beer float. Unfortunately I was there longer than I had hoped waiting for food, just got a burger...and a float. Food was good but it took to long.

• Visited August 2013
Seminole, Oklahoma
“Almost pasted it up!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We have had no luck with A/W Long John Silver's in Seminole, Ok so we were going to just look for something else, but really wanted a good cold Root Beer. Our experience lately with the one in Seminole is the burger taste like fish and so does the fries. But what ever they are doing here in Ardmore is different because we had a great lunch. Everything tasted like it was supposed to what a change. I would recommend Ardmore to anyone, so swing in with confidence!!!

• Visited October 2013