“Pretty good Chicken Fried Steak”
Review of Cotton Patch Cafe

Cotton Patch Cafe
Ranked #12 of 96 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Armenian
Oklahoma City
“Pretty good Chicken Fried Steak”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stopped in hoping to find some decent food, for a chain it really was a good chicken fry and the chicken friend chicken was good as well. Great mashed potatoes and decent broccoli, cheese and rice casserole. The best fried pickles I've had in a LONG time. Our waitress was Chantel and she was totally awesome! Thank you for the good food and great service!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank MomOf2OKC

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Average Food”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

On our way to Dallas, thought we would stop for dinner. Had a chicken fried steak. The staff was friendly. The food however was not what I was hoping for. The cfs was tough with lots of breading. The sides were okay. Will probably not eat here again.

Cleburne, Texas
“manager does nothing while servers laugh at a little person”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I would like to express my feelings about the Cotton Patch chain. I sent you an email at the beginning of April or the end of March about an incident that I witnessed at your Ardmore Oklahoma store #94 The reason that I am putting this on facebook is to make sure that it is seen. I received no reply to my email from the nice folks at Cotton Patch. I was sitting at the bar waiting for a to go order,when I noticed a little person approaching the front door. The hostess saw her coming in as well and quickly went to the front part of the kitchen in my full view (Me a customer) saw her gather several service people around and proceed to laugh and giggle. Then they stood and waited while the little woman seated herself! Then the service people, not all but several of them were waiting to see where she would sit. When the server who's table she sat down at saw that she was going to have to take her order she said to the others, and (I am not kidding!) "I don't know if I can do it without laughing" I was shocked!! The (so called) manager that I didn't confront THAT NIGHT who's name I never got because I was so shaken, did nothing but contribute a little snicker himself and just let it go. Last evening I was at the same store to pick up an order for my mother and didn't take the time to check the contents. When I got back to my mothers place I discovered that one of her sides was not there and the meat she ordered was dried out,with no gravy and unfit to eat. So I returned and when I told the manager about it (with my voice elevated but not cursing) I let him know how how felt. He screamed at me and asked " Are you going to stop chewing me out long enough to let me correct this?!" I replied "yes but I guess I will have to speak with the corporate office again" That's when he realized that I was the person who made the complaint about what happened with the little person. I just want to warn the people in Ardmore about this place. This restaurant in my opinion needs a serious house cleaning. If you (The fine people at Cotton Patch) do not believe me then I challenge you to look and listen to the security video of the night that the little person was so horribly disrespected! The sad thing is that she probably didn't know that it had occurred, but I certainly did and I was a customer that night! Is this really good for Cotton Patch's image? I don't believe that it is! You should be very ashamed! Danny S. Dunn

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Danny D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Direspectful manager and employees”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

1 Thank Shannon D
“Great food great prices!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I loved the Cajun fish with shrimp on top I get it every time I go. Food is delicious and hot. I have never had a bad meal here and it has a good value.

Visited August 2013