“Love Prime... Best dive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of PRIME The Burger Dive - CLOSED

PRIME The Burger Dive
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States
“Love Prime... Best dive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I went to Prime shortly after moving to Ardmore and was nervous about menu options since I usually get indigestion from most processed beef. It smelled so mouth-watering when I walked in, how could I not get a burger. I split a prime burger with avocado in half and shared it with my 4 year old. We both devoured it. The onion rings and fries were the best I've ever had. I also loved the atmosphere. It was family friendly with kids meal options. The service was great and although my diet doesn't allow me to go as often as I'd like, I highly recommend Prime to others and will go there for special occasions or when I just can't fight the cravings any longer!

• Visited July 2012

Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
“Lunch in Ardmore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Had the bacon and avacado burger and thought it was delicious. They actually offer a smaller one for the lunch, which was great. Onion rings were good. One of the cooks is the owner and his wife waited our table. You can tell they care what you think about their downtown restaurant. I loved the eclectic seating and appreciated a creative burger menu! Price was very reasonable.

Visited August 2012