“decent”

Reviewed January 22, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael C

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is an older motel, but clean. Breakfast was better than many--waffles, sausage & biscuit as well as cereal, fruit. Only 8 seats at 4 two-seat tables available.

We paid $60 for 3 people, 2 queen beds, non-smoking, with AARP discount.

Our only problem was a dead bolt lock that was very difficult to lock and harder to open. Desk clerk received report with assurance it would be taken care of.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Yucky dirty room. Upped the price from $53 advertised to charging $75. The carpet is filthy and stained. The walls are dirty. The bathroom is very icky with filth in the cracks and crevices and urine in the toilet seat crevices. The room is out dated and worn in decor. One of the lousier places I have ever stayed.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 29, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2013

If you don't mind getting tore up by bed bugs and listening to your neighbor's television through paper thin walls, this place isn't that bad. We stayed there on December 7th and on the 9th I noticed bed bug bites all over me. It was the only place that I've slept other than my own bed in months so they had to have come from there. When I called to complain, the woman on the other end told me that I didn't know what I was talking about and was very rude to me and hung up on me. I called Wyndham to complain and they told me that they would have Mr. Patel (the owner of the property) call me but he never did. Days Inns are all franchise motels which are owned mostly by Indians and apparently they don't have to answer to anyone. I still have these bite marks on me 3 weeks later and I'm not a happy camper.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo