“Very Impressed!”

Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Ardmore
Clovis, NM
“Very Impressed!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was very impressed with the room and service I got for the reasonable price! I had one minor maintenance problem (toilet running) and notified the front desk shortly after checking in...within five minutes, the maintenance man, Ron, was knocking at my door to fix the problem! Very nice man. I checked in on a Sunday morning (about 11 am) and the young lady at the front desk was very polite and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I will definitely be staying here again. All the staff was outstanding!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Ardmore, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 3, 2013

All I can say is don't bother stopping here. Our room was filthy, left over food trash is found under the edge of the bed, the bathroom is nasty. The floor in the bathroom is sticky with, I don't know what, the bathtub is dirty as well. The shampoo that was left for us is opened. My daughter is staying with her track team in another room and the filth continues. I have to say that their room is worse. When calling the front desk to ask about another room or just to have someone Address the situation the man told me he can't do anything about it. I asked for at least a discount and he said he couldn't do that either. Wen I told him that I would be contacting days inn via the Internet he warned me that "I better watch it". So I don't know what that means. I am posting the truth about my conditions. Not worth $85 room price.

Room Tip: The rooms are filthy. All of them!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Ardmore hotels

Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 3, 2013

office staff was nice. room was average, and smelled musty and like smoke, even though it was nonsmoking. small breakfast area. we were in town for a baseball tournament and this was a last minute choice. no pool. right across from food, that was good. mini fridge.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Travelers also viewed these Ardmore hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ardmore
Quality Hotel
#11 of 23 in Ardmore
Baymont Inn & Suites Ardmore
Best Western Plus Ardmore Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn Ardmore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Ardmore

Property: Days Inn Ardmore
Address: 2614 W Broadway St, Ardmore, OK 73401-2531
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Ardmore
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Ardmore
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Ardmore 2*
Days Inn Ardmore hotel off Interstate 35 near the Greater Southwest Historical Museum and Turner Falls Park gives you great value with a smile. Begin your day with a wake-up call from our friendly front desk staff, then head down to enjoy free Daybreak Hot breakfast after a workout in our gym. We offer copy service, free truck and RV parking and a guest laundry, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Ardmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.