“Not the best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 10, 2014

It felt that the staff just wanted to hurry us along so we would get out. The food was just ok...eggs were dry and the fruit bowl with one of our meals was really sad looking. The fruit was bruised...not something you wanted to eat. Our waiter was not very welcoming. We will try another place next time.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Where should I start! Should have read Yelp reviews before we went...I would highly suggest doing this! From the start, it was a bad experience! The waitress was trying as hard as she could but dang if you don't get it right the first 3 times then you NEED to ask for help! They brought our order out and it wasn't right, 4 out of 5 dishes was wrong! Wife ordered a ham melt which is a sandwich, she brought her a ham & cheese omelet! 2nd...we ordered a funny face pancake which is a chocolate chip that has whip cream making a face and cherries...she brought us 2 standard cakes with bananas and strawberries on them to which I asked who's were these (being the omelet & cakes), because nobody ordered either and she stated that was the melt and his pancakes and I told her both was wrong. The melt was a sandwich and the funny face was this (pointing to the kids menu and showing her) and she said she would be right back. Said she would correct the melt and the omelet was on the house and (get this), handed me a styrofoam bowl of whip cream and said this is for the kids meal....I said no its not, they can take this and bring us what we ordered, once again showing her what it was! She said well you get a choice of regular or choc chip and I said thats funny, of all the Ihops we eat at, NOBODY has ever given a choice! The funny face is choco chip UNLESS specified and she said she would get it fixed (again), I told her to forget about it. 2 other meals had to be corrected all though not as bad. My son ended up eating my french toast and some of the omelet and my wifes hashbrowns as we were advised the cook couldn't get the choc chip pancake done right....if you can't cook pancakes, do work in a cake house! As we were getting ready to leave, the waitress walks up and says they have figured out the choc chip pancake and fixing to have it done and I replied, we are done eating and I had told you earlier to cancel it...we dont need it now, everyone is finished eating...this was literally 30 minutes later! Now in the middle of all this, the waitress was being as nice as possible and I was as well...but come on...you can only take so much! At least 5 times she stated the manager was coming to speak with us about the issues and help us out...never seen em! They ended up comping most of the meat due to all the errors and still never seen the manager! The girl at the register had to go outside 3 times to get manager approval and her card and when we left we seen the manager sitting in her car smoking a cigarette....shows a true manager there I tell ya! We will never be back to this place!!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We have honestly tried. We have gone here as a family of 3, with our friends, with our extended family, and as a couple. We have given it second, third and umpteen chances. It's been more than a year since I have been back and this restaurant is not even in our radar when someone asks where we want to eat. We've never received good service, or even mediocre service. Our food has NEVER been served hot. Or even room temperature. And most the time our order was wrong. It's simply been that bad, every time. I don't know why we've been stricken, but each time we've gone in with high hopes and a good attitude that all will be well, just to have it come crashing down around our ears. Oh well. There are other places to go. This place just does not exist for us and we will not recommend it to anybody.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast there this morning. We were seated promptly and our waitress was friendly.
We got our food quickly and it was delicious. We will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

6/26/14 6:20am.
Approached the front doors, and first thing we noticed was the filthy glass doors. We entered and were immediately greeted and seated. The place was very clean, someone just forgot to wipe those front doors that make quite an impression.
Our server's were Henley & Shenita who was a trainee. Both young ladies were friendly and welcoming. My husband ordered the Big Steak Omelet, and I ordered the Steak Beef Tips/Eggs with a Waffle topped with Cream & Berries, and a side order of Toast. Everything was so tasty and perfectly served. We were very pleased with the service.
After a bit, I flagged down an elderly lady by the name of Sue. I mentioned to her about the front windows looking gross, and her response to me was that the other shift had already left. I guess that meant it was not her problem. Ok, so we finished and were checked out by a woman smiling named Stacy. I also mentioned to Stacy about the front doors, and she also said the same thing Sue said. ??? Overall, this is a great place to catch a meal with friendly staff. Don't be deceived by the front windows, all is very CLEAN.

3  Thank Hope E

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!