“Terrible Breakfast”

IHOP
Ranked #66 of 95 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kansas City, Missouri
“Terrible Breakfast”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate at Ardmore IHop. I am not sure what they served us, but it was not eggs and bacon that we are used to. The place is filthy and we saw bugs crawling across the floor. The food was the worst I have ever ate. I wanted a refund for our dinner, and I wished I would of asked for one.

Visited June 2013

Meeker, Oklahoma
“Great food friendly wait staff”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great location right next to hotel. Food was good. Wait staff was awesome@! easy to get in and out of.

Visited April 2013
Grant, Oklahoma
“Pancakes”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I love IHOP but we don't live close to one. I like the strawberry pancakes with fresh strawberrys and whipping cream on top. yummy

Dallas, Texas
“WHAT A JOKE! HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Where to even start....You walk in just to be looked at by employees standing around and playing with their hair. Not greeted or sat by anyone. Had to go find someone just to get a seat. Finally get a waitress, and I order a diet coke. It comes with lip stick stains on the glass! So I hunt down a straw only to drink what taste like dirt. When I order the waitress tries to get me to change my order and get something else! She did'nt just suggest it, she kept pushing it. When I finally get my order, half of it is missing. I got the swedish crepes witch comes with 4 crepes. I had one! Then the waitress tries to argue wth me saying that's how it comes. I had to show her the menu where it say's how many you get with it. She huffs her breath and storms off. Brings me the rest of my order and then tries to charge me extra!!! Are you kidding me??? I had to get a gm. I also asked for extra whip cream. So what does she do. She brings the CAN out to the table and sprays whip cream out of the can onto my plate. Unbelievable! Never got waited on when I needed to pay either. And it was expensive. One of the worst places I have been. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING THERE!

• Visited October 2012
Oklahoma City
“Same old thing”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Not bad—certainly not good. Probably just like every other IHOP. Mediocre breakfast at relatively high prices. And, dude, sugar, sugar everywhere. Whole wheat pancakes with sugared blueberries! Since when did blueberries need extra sugar? So much for healthy alternatives.

Visited September 2012

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!