“10 stars for Ten Star Pizza Kitchen!”

Ten Star Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 96 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

This place has figured it out. Delicious food and great ambience all wrapped up in some of the best customer service I've received in a long time! We recently held our niece's wedding reception at TSPK. the staff went out of their way to make the experience unforgettable. Ryan Matlack, the owner, even came in early in the day and stayed late during the reception to make sure we had everything we needed. Oh, and did I mention it was his birthday? That's right, he gave up his day and night for us. And, it clearly was not because he was concerned his staff could not handle it (because they were awesome), he just wanted to be available. All that said, here are some suggestions:
1. Eat the pizza. This is really good pizza. The kind that leaves you satisfied and not uncomfortable full. (The dough is made fresh EACH DAY).
2. Eat the pie. It's homemade (Ryan's mother's recipe!) and you can certainly tell. This is no take out of the freezer and put in the oven pie. I prefer the coconut cream, but I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.
3. Say "hi" to Ryan as he's sure to be there on most days.
Enjoy!!

There are newer reviews for Ten Star Pizza Kitchen

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

There are only two good restaurants that I enjoyed in Ardmore and this is one of them. It's located downtown and has a cute interior and nice ambiance.

The pizza was very good!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Nice pizza place. It's just a little slow but the pizza is well worth the wait. Very clean and neat atmosphere

Reviewed December 22, 2013

My fiancée and I stopped here on the way north out of Fort Worth. My fiancée had mentioned eating here for a lunch and how much she like it, so I was game as well. I'm so happy we stopped here. Big inviting space inside was a good look and it was backed up by great food.

Fiancée was a big fan of her ham and pineapple pizza. I had a panini that was wonderful...build my own with chicken, green peppers, spinach, and tomatoes. I loved this panini - incredibly crisply pressed on the outside but not oozing and dripping. Furthermore, the bread never lost the crispness - easy to do with a melted panini.

This isn't the Capital Grille in FTW or Vast in OKC, but for a small city like Ardmore, I was more than impressed and it will likely be a consistent stop for is on the way North to OKC or back towards home. Very friendly staff as well that seemed to enjoy having customers there. Fantastic.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Always enjoy the food at this great place. The interior is well designed and the staff is always friendly.