“Great Place. Good lunch. Great ambience.”

Ten Star Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 96 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Pizza
Burkburnett, Texas
“Great Place. Good lunch. Great ambience.”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Had a pizza and salad lunch. The pizza is good. Thin crust, crunchy and flavorful, with plenty of cheese and meat; we had hamburger. The real difference is the lack of the traditional overabundance of tomato sauce. I wasn't sure I would like it, but it was very good. The house was a vinaigrette.
Go and eat. I will again.

Conroe, Texas
“Outstanding little place on Main Street!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

This place is great! Fantastic thin-crust pizza, tasty salads, and fresh home-made desserts. We stopped in on a Friday night and were so impressed that we had to go back for lunch on Saturday. Our first choice was the " old blue" pizza...it has everything ou want on it. Crust was perfectly thin, and it was excellent. We finished off the meal with a slice of cherry cheesecake that was amazing. My wife does not like cherries, and she loved this one! Staff was extremely friendly, service was prompt, and the prices were friendly on the wallet.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Flippin' Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Oh my... eat here.

Everything is fresh. The pizza is amazing. The coffee is brewed fresh by the cup. The beer list is surprisingly good. Service is fabulous with everyone working as a team to make sure guests are well taken care of.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My family and I absolutely love Ten Star Pizza! The food is amazing.
The staff is friendly . The atmosphere is nice and relaxed. I would highly
recommend this place to anyone visiting the Ardmore area.

• Visited August 2013
Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WONDERFUL!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Get the cheese sticks! Great pizza, too!

Restaurant isn't suited well for groups of 5 plus, but excellent food and nice atmosphere.

Visited July 2013