“Great Home Cooking”

Prairie Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stopped here for lunch based simply on other reviews. By the way that everyone was saying hello table to table you could tell that this is the kind of place that locals eat - which is a good sign typically. The food was outstanding all around. Our youngest ordered the kids pancake (similar to the Funny Face from IHOP) and this one looked way cooler. My wife and I split the Chicken Fried Steak breakfast (served all day) and it was plenty of food for two people: a full steak with gravy, two biscuits, two eggs, and hashbrowns. As we left, our three daughters declared Prairie Kitchen was way better than the more well known national home-cooking place we usually eat at on vacations. We'll definitely go back if in Ardmore again.

There are newer reviews for Prairie Kitchen

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

If your looking for warm comfort food with a pleasant down home atmosphere & awesome service....well you've found it! We are a family of 4, we have 2 daughters 8 &10. Traveling home frim Tx to Mo. This is exactly what we all needed after alot of driving. You won't be disapointed

1  Thank beachjunkiex4
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am a sucker for a good diner that serves breakfast for dinner. I went to Prairie Kitchen because I read good reviews on TripAdvisor and was not disappointed. The waitstaff were all welcoming and helpful. I also noticed there were numerous "regulars" dining a few tables down. I'm a believer that any time a waitress knows your order by heart, the restaurant must be doing something right!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Good value breakfast and great staff. Obviously a local favorite. Close to interstate and hotels but not visible from interstate.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here as it is close to our hotel. They serve home cooked meal and also all day breakfast. The food was okay, not that great. Our server was pretty nice. The atmosphere is like going to Dennys.

Been to Prairie Kitchen? Share your experiences!