“Pretty and Tasty.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Casa Romo
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Take Exit 31A off of I-35 and head east on Main for a couple of miles. It is located on the north side of road.
Madill, Oklahoma
“Pretty and Tasty.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Lovely restaurant in downtown Ardmore. Catering for my wedding of 150 was easy and well priced. Generally good tex-mex. Desserts and drinks for Valentine's day were very good.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
Wichita, Kansas
“What's all the hoopla about?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

What's all the hoopla a out this place anyway? I had the Fajita enchilada's. They were not at all what I was expecting, but they were pretty good. My husband had chimmichanga's and didn't enjoy them at all. The service was extremely slow. The rest of the evening and the next day, I had a terrible stomach ache. I contributed it to the food I ate at Casa Romo. We will not go here again, or recommend it to anyone.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Debbie M
Ardmore, Oklahoma
“We love Casa Roma in Ardmore! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This really is a local favorite. The best Mexican food in ardmore by far. Despite a few of the other reviews on here, this is our favorite place to eat in town.

Kingston, Oklahoma
“NOT THE REAL THING!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Recently moved to the Ardmore area and was told that Casa Romo had the best Mexican food. My husband & I visited the establishment and was pleased with the atmosphere, clean, & service was GREAT! I had the Romo special which has 1 Taco, 2 Tamales, 1 Enchilada, & Beans. My husband had the Chicken Fajita's. We also ordered 2 cups of Tortilla Soup which we found was over priced at $5.99, but it was delicious. As far as our main entree's goes, that was a different story. The beans were awesome! The taco tasted like a Taco Bell taco, Tamales tasted like something you get at the Frozen section, Enchilada was descent, and their Guacamole was lacking in cilantro, onions, & jalapeno's. The enchilada's had no tomatoes which we made a special request for, and it did not have onions that we searched for. The chicken looked like it came from a bag from the Frozen section. We found this lacked flavor as well.
I reckon I have been spoiled from the best. I am from Tucson, Arizona and I have to say that you Okie's are being fooled by this restaurant. The only thing I finished on my plate was the Enchilada & Beans. But if you want 1 step above Taco Bell, Go For It!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Hope E
Cedar Hill, Texas, Usa
“Actually BETTER than Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is one of the BEST Mexican restaurants I have ever stumbled across! The food was very VERY good and the waitstaff was superb! It is a nicely appointed facility that has restored most of the old architecture. We were there slightly after the traditional lunch hour, so it was not busy at all. Menu selections ranged from the standard to the complicated. One of the few places where the guacamole is actually made fresh from REAL avocados! Cannot stress how terrific the staff and food made this one of those "I will DEFINITELY be back here" restaurants! Already looking forward to my next business trip to this area just so I can go for lunch at Casa Romo Cocina Mexicana!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Colette G

Been to Casa Romo? Share your experiences!