“Great Mexican food”
Review of Casa Romo

Casa Romo
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Take Exit 31A off of I-35 and head east on Main for a couple of miles. It is located on the north side of road.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food is tasty and very affordable. They offer wonderful customer service as well. Our whole family enjoys eating at Casa Romos. I especially like their new fish tacos, salsa and guacamole quesadillas.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great deal, very nice decor, seems like the prices should be much higher. Fantastic quality. Varied menu.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was decent. Service was good but kitchen was a little slow. I'm not sure why some reviews say it's not good for a group, we had 12 and simply called ahead. They sat us immediately and they were busy. I'd go again though. Chips and salsa were great!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have eaten at Casa Romo twice and both visits were very enjoyable. The restaurant is located in a nicely renovated building in downtown Ardmore that used to be a department store. Not what you would expect a Mexican restaurant to look like but I was still impressed by the restoration. Unfortunately, being downtown, parking can be a problem.
The food is excellent. I have tried the Chilli Verde, and the Steak al a Mexicana and thoroughly enjoyed both. My wife enjoyed the Fajitas both visits.
The margaritas by the pitcher are priced reasonably and although the dinning room is quite large, we could talk to our friends easily.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Had the lunch special quesadillas and they were some of the best I have had, loaded with meat and cheese. Two salsas are offered, hot and mild. To me the best is a equal blend of the two. Moderately priced, a great location downtown.

1  Thank karenini

Been to Casa Romo? Share your experiences!