“Best Mexican food in Ardmore”
Review of Casa Romo

Casa Romo
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Take Exit 31A off of I-35 and head east on Main for a couple of miles. It is located on the north side of road.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

They are the only place for mexican food in Ardmore. Their new restaurant is beautiful! It always feels like a family atmosphere and the staff is awesome!!

1  Thank Shayna D
There are newer reviews for Casa Romo

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Very good food and great margaritas! I wish they took reservations on smaller parties. They get you in fairly quickly. If you go on a Saturday night, get there before church lets out.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We asked the front desk at our hotel where we should go for dinner and he suggested Casa Romo. It's a family owned, well priced Mexican resturant. I had the enchilada's supreme; a good amount of food but not so much that I couldn't eat it all. The waitstaff was very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Daphne R
Reviewed March 11, 2012

the food was tasty and our waitress was patient and very helpful about making changes to accommodate the members of our group. Favorites are the fajitas--they bring a small grill and set them on fire at your table. don't forget to ask for cilantro rice. The location is downtown and was recently renovated in a stylishly classy setting.

1  Thank Talihowell927
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I would call this more of a Sonoran style. It is family owned and operated and a local treasure. They recently moved in a new building acroos the street from the old address in downtown Ardmore. I don't think they hired more help when they got a bigger place so service is a little slow. The best time to go is at lunch on weekdays. There is an outstanding lunch buffet.