“Consistent Quality”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Ardmore
Reviewed May 9, 2014

In my many trips to Ardmore over the last several years, this hotel continues to be my first choice. I have stayed at other hotels in town, but this particular La Quinta has offered me the most consistent level of service and accommodation. It is located close to several restaurants and can be easily accessed off of I-35.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

I want to start by saying thank you for the wonderful review you have given us. We are located in a great area with all the amenities in the area that anyone could ask for. I am pleased that we are you first choice in Ardmore. It means a lot when people share their experience and it is truly appreciated. I hope we see you soon and thans again for your time.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at several LaQuinta's and I have to say this was the cleanest one I've stayed in to date. The staff was friendly. Our king executive suite was roomy, decorated nicely and it was obvious by how the cushions were setting on the sofa it had even been cleaned as well as the rest of the room. The breakfast was your standard array of today's free fare.

I would have given them a 5 star rating had we not been surrounded by a softball team and the way they were scattered some preventive planning would have provided us with less screaming and running up and down the halls while their parents were in the bar area. Might have been nice to put them together on one end of the Hotel and give the rest of us a break.

We would defiantly stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to share a review on tripadvisor. I am pleased to know you enjoyed the rooms cleanliness and quality. I do want to apologize for the noisy weekend. We do our very best to place teams together but unfortunately we are limited to the amount of room types available. Once again thank you and I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I would have said we had a very good stay for two nights up until it was check out time. It was pricey and the ac didn't seem to be working in the lounging area and not very well in our rooms but our boys who were there for a baseball tournament had a blast and so it was well worth it. We got there Friday night and we had a crazy baseball schedule so was back and forth. One of our baseball moms went up to the front desk and asked the lady working if there was any way we could get a later checkout time because of our crazy baseball schedule. She informed her that she was new there but said that it was not a problem and would make note of it. We only asked for an hour later. The next morin gas we're heading out we went up to the lady behind the desk who was wearing the cleaning scrubs just to verify and she was the head of housekeeping and said that it wasn't possible for us to have a late check up . So the lady who made the arrangements asked to speak to a manager and she informed us that the managers do not work on weekends. Which is crazy because that's the busiest time for hotels. So the actual hotel clerk, Brittnie came out from the back and also said there was no way we could have late check out. She was very snotty and never even apologized. The head of housekeeping lady actually said she was sorry. Brittnie could care less and told us the girl from the night before who told us that was new and didn't know. The problem was how rude she was about it and in customer service you usually go out of your way to try and make a wrong right. She didn't . The baseball mom who made the arrangements ended up going off on her because of how she was reacting to the situation. We had parents running around panicking trying to get all their stuff together to check out. I went up to Brittnie to checkout and told her my room #. She then told me, "someone has already checked you out" Very rudely. I hadn't even spoke to her up until this point so she only chose to be rude to me because I guess she knew I was from the same group. After she continued to be rude to all of our parents eating right in front of us as she spoke to us, I went and asked for the managers number and she pointed at the business card and gladly offered it up being sarcastic about it. I told her that she needed to learn how to talk to customers and she said back, "oh I do?" "Really? Okay", "I wasn't being rude but I am now" the head of housekeeping lady just stood there I'm sure just as shocked as I was. We spent $130/night and for her to be so ugly and unsympathetic was so ridiculous. I'm sure somewhere along the way when she got interviewed to work there, someone asked her if she was good with customer service, she must have lied to get the job. So many more people out there would do anything for a job and to know someone like her had a position that she is not qualified for is sad. So many other people would have done what they could to compromise or at least apologized for a genuine mistake.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

I would like to start out by extending an apology for the lack of customer service you recieved at this property. The sitituation should have been handled in a more corteous and professional manner. I also want to thank you for sharing your experience. I can assure you that I am always available for the guests that stay with us. Once again I want to apologize for the service. Thank you.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I really wanted to stay next door at the extended stay comfort suites sister hotel of this La Quinta but overall, I am happy that we did get the stay at the La Quinta. From pulling up, the exterior and landscaping was very nice, there was no doubt that the hotel was going to be clean. Front desk staff was very friendly. Now let me inject this. If you plan to go to the bar, make sure its going to be open. The advertised bar hours are 6pm -10pm however, on a sold out Friday night, when myself and 40 other parents rushed back to the hotel to enjoy the bar, at 9:00 when we returned, the bar was already closed for the night....Also I have noticed that this is starting to be standard across the board but if you do not request room service, they will NOT come by your room. and when you ask for it, you may get looked at a little funny. Overall, nothing bad, pool area was indoors a huge plus and it was nice and clean. Lastly, the breakfast was great. If you are looking for a nice quiet place to stay, this is it.

Room Tip: all rooms here are nice and clean, no complaints
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

I want to say thank you for taking time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased that you found the accommodations clean and inviting. The amenities such as the indoor pool and hot breakfast always add to the guest experience. i once again want to thank you for sharing you experience and we to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Just a quick note to suggest that when in Ardmore, stay at this LQ for the great accommodations. My family and I stayed to run in a half marathon. This hotel reset the bar in my book for hotel service, cleanliness, and facility. Very clean. Very Friendly, and everything we could want at our fingertips. We are thankful. See you next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

I want to thank you for taking time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Making service, quality, and top notch accommodations are highest priority it is always refreshing to get receive feedback reflecting this goal. We are a great destination hotel for any reason one may find themselves in our area. Again, thank you for your valued feedback and have a wonderful day.

A TripAdvisor Member
Ft Worth
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was a great stay! This hotel was very clean and nice decor! They bent over backwards to accommodate us. There were no issues at all. I loved the bed...best sleep I have got in a very long time, very comfortable. Nice indoor pool my daughter loved, wish the hours were longer than 10PM. Our truck broke down on our way there from Ft Worth TX and the hotel helped us get a ride to the mechanics and gave us a ride back so we didn't have to stay at the mechanics and when our truck was ready gave us a ride back. That helped us so much and help relieve part of the stress we were already going through. Very friendly, informative and always did what they could. A great experience. We will be back

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review on Tripadvisor for La Quinta Inn Central. It was our pleasure to give assistance to a stranded motorist and to accommodate your needs. the amenities that we offer do certainly make it a pleasurable stay. Once again thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel tucked away behind Lowes. Found out later the other La Quinta in town has a lot lower rates. That was not mentioned by the 800# staff. If you want higher class and high prices, this is it.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LP2013_13

I want to thank you for taking time to share a review on Tripadvisor. We are a very nice hotel and comparable in price to the newer properties in Ardmore. I am glad that you found us to be a nice property. I am sorry to hear that you were not informed of your choices when you made your reservation. Once again thank you for sharing.