“Best all around”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Ardmore
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We travel a lot and usually stay at La Quintas because we have 2 Labrador retrievers and they are always welcome. We called while on the road to see what rooms they had available. From my name they found my La Quinta card number and by the time we got there he had upgraded us to a suite on the first floor. It was a wonderful and spacious layout and the first floor is best for us with the dogs. All of the staff was courteous, friendly and very helpful. The staff was the best I've encountered. If you had a need they were there to meet it cheerfully. The pool and spa, and guest laundry facility were as good or better than I have seen at a La Quinta. The Regional Park was a perfect place for the dogs to exercise. Even though we both got flu it was a very good stay! I would be glad to stay here any time!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JPAK1957
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

First I want to say thank you for taking time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to hear you had a great stay with us at LaQuinta Inn Central. One of the advantages of being pet friendly is that we do get to meet the "family". You are correct about Regional Park being a great place for your pets. Located a few minutes away it offers great trails, a lake and grassy areas it is the perfect place for a "family" to romp. I am sorry to hear you got sick but I hope you are feeling better now. Once again I want to say thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We picked this one because of the indoor pool. Cara and I took the kids to swim, when we were done swimming, me and Cara took the youngest kid up to the room so we could all change into dry clothes and when we came back the two older kids were being detained by the management because they were playing with a towel in the hot tub, then the guy threatens to call dhs on us for leaving them in the pool area. The next day I noticed the sign in the pool area that said the kids had to be 12 years old, they didn't even ask how old the kids were and my daughter is 12. I understand that they shouldn't have had the towel in the water, but to threaten to call dhs? We could hear the neighbors tv all night and it was loud, then first thing in the morning you could hear someone's dog barking really loud and that was followed by a crying baby. We all had breakfast the next morning, the cereal, milk, and waffles were all really good but the bisects were as hard as a rock, the hash browns were awful and the juice was warm. The lady that was working the breakfast area was really nice. overall the hotel was nothing more than average and I can tell you that the next time I go to Ardmore, I wont be staying at the La Quinta.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Kyle,
I want to start off with an apology for any incident that occurred in the pool area. I am like you and could see an issue with the towel but there is no excuse for anything that was said to you other than reference to that. I also want to apologize for the noise level. I truly wish your experience would have been better. I am available at 580-220-2990 ask for Dawnia. I also want to thank you for taking time to post a review on tripadvisor. All feedback is appreciated.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

The price is way better and this is not the usual LaQuinta. I had only stayed at this LaQuinta until last Xmas break. I used my points to stay at LaQuinta in Orlando. It was outdated and was only similar from the outside. I actually left and paid $350+ per night to stay elsewhere. The LaQuinta in Ardmore, behind Lowes, is great! The rooms are modern, and clean, with granite countertops and large LCD tvs on the walls. It is a new building, no floral bedspreads or turquoise carpet. The beds are comfortable with fluffy pillows and down comforters. My room has a mini fridge and a microwave. I looked at the Holiday Inn. It's was almost twice as expensive and the room was almost identical. The only difference was that they have a restaurant. This LaQuinta has a free hot breakfast and coffee/juice each morning and has a small inexpensive bar open 6 nights per week. Wednesday nights even have free drinks and appetizers. There is an indoor heated salt water pool and hot tub which is almost always empty. If you ever need a place to stay in Ardmore for business or otherwise, I highly recommend this property. I don't recommend LaQuinta otherwise, but, in Ardmore, I stay here.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review, you are too kind. I am very pleased that you enjoy our hotel. It is great to hear that you had the chance to take advantage of some of our amenities during your stay. The pool offers soothing relaxation along with our lounge that caters to our travelers. It means a lot to us when a guest takes the time out of their schedule to share their experiences. Once again thank you from the staff and myself!!!!!1

A La Quinta traveler
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed January 4, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Reviewed December 31, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank masonsmom1
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
Monroe, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed November 11, 2013

A room at this Lq should go for double what I paid. Everything was fantastic, service, cost, beds very nice, rooms with big flat screen on the wall and free water bottles! I would definitely go back and pass up the "quality inn" crap hotels along the way.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

I want to thank you for taking time to write a comment here on tripadvisor. I am very glad that you had a chance to enjoy some of our amenities like the large flat screen tv. The staff at Laquinta Inn Central and myself are always glad when we see a traveler share their experiences on travel sites. I want to say thank you once again.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite. It was awesome!!!! The bedroom was huge and both it and the living room had 42" flat screen TVs. Room had refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot.
Breakfast buffet was terrific. Had omelets, sausage gravy, biscuits, link sausage and MANY more items.
Recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank D T
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for leaving such kind words regarding your recent stay with us at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Ardmore. Our spacious 2 room suites feature kind sized beds and are some of our most requested room types, however, we also offer a 1 room suite as well as a 3 story penthouse with a full kitchen and jacuzzi. Our breakfast is available with hot and cold options to better cater to ones breakfast tastes.