“By far the best A+++”

Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Ardmore
Hastings, Oklahoma
“By far the best A+++”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

La Quinta on Woertz Way was as clean and comfortable as anywhere we stay and we travel a lot. Went back after staying there two nights in Jan/13. Perfect room, large flat screens, clean pool and hot tub, w/c accessible, breakfast, great service all around. Affordable. Plan to go there just to get away!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
I am so pleased to read your review. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back soon. it means a lot when people take time to share their experience. We work hard to make sure each and every stay is beyond expectation. Thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Evans City
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

This was a very nice hotel, you could tell it was relatively new. Everything was clean, beds were comfy, & it was in a nice area. The breakfast in the morning was awesome! Had eggs, sausage, waffles, along with the usual stuff. Would definitely stay there again if I returned to that area.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for giving us such a great review. I am so pleased you enjoyed our hotel amenities. It is always wonderful when someone takes time out of their day to share their experience. It truly does mean a lot. Once again thank you for your comments.
TexasJEEPGIRL
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We spend two nights here ...while playing in a pool/billiards tournament in Ardmore.
We had other friends that also stayed here in other rooms.
Our room was clean.. the comforters are nice... The bathroom was great.
The indoor pool is a little smaller than I usually see ... but still nice pool...the hot tub was great... nice size.. not too hot... but.. warm enough..
I just wish we had more time to have spent enjoying it..
I did not eat breakfast either morning.. so I can't comment on that....

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
I want to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write such a nice review. I am very glad to hear you had such an enjoyable stay. The next time you are in the area we hope you will stay with us again and maybe have a little more time to enjoy all the amenities. IWe hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We were passing through OK and this hotel has good reviews so we decided to stay. Overall it is a nice looking hotel and and the staff was friendly. The room was nice, although the bed sheets were not as soft as la quinta usually has and we thought they are a little itchy. The continental breakfast had lots of options, including eggs and bacon. Not the greatest breakfast but for free it was not bad!
What made us unsure about the place was that there were some guys fighting in the parking lot and eventually a cop was called. Then some of the clientele we ran into in the hallway just gave us a bad vibe. Not sure if that is normal or if we just stayed on a bad night.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank TravelingTexans007
Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad that your over all stay was good. I do want to apologize for any negative feelings you recieved while you were here. I am aware of the altercation that occurred, a family dispute. This is not the norm for this hotel. I can assure you that my staff took the appropiate actions necessary. If you are in the area again we encourage you to stay with us. We want to wish you a Happy New Year! Thank you once again for your feedback.
Enid, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I chose to stay at this hotel because it was the #1 rated hotel in Ardmore. Now, we see why. Starting with the wonderful help we got from Jamie at checkin, we found our room to be very clean, thanks to Miranda, the lady in Housekeeping. We weren't able to try the pool and hot tub during this visit, but we'll be back the next time we go through Ardmore.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I want to thank you for the time you took during the holidays to write such a good review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and recognized my staff members by name. It means so much when we recieve feedback and good feedback at that. I do hope you stay with us again. Thank you and have a wonderful New Year.