“Nice hotel...”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Ardmore
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We spend two nights here ...while playing in a pool/billiards tournament in Ardmore.
We had other friends that also stayed here in other rooms.
Our room was clean.. the comforters are nice... The bathroom was great.
The indoor pool is a little smaller than I usually see ... but still nice pool...the hot tub was great... nice size.. not too hot... but.. warm enough..
I just wish we had more time to have spent enjoying it..
I did not eat breakfast either morning.. so I can't comment on that....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write such a nice review. I am very glad to hear you had such an enjoyable stay. The next time you are in the area we hope you will stay with us again and maybe have a little more time to enjoy all the amenities. IWe hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central

A La Quinta traveler
Burleson, Texas, USA
Reviewed December 31, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We were passing through OK and this hotel has good reviews so we decided to stay. Overall it is a nice looking hotel and and the staff was friendly. The room was nice, although the bed sheets were not as soft as la quinta usually has and we thought they are a little itchy. The continental breakfast had lots of options, including eggs and bacon. Not the greatest breakfast but for free it was not bad!
What made us unsure about the place was that there were some guys fighting in the parking lot and eventually a cop was called. Then some of the clientele we ran into in the hallway just gave us a bad vibe. Not sure if that is normal or if we just stayed on a bad night.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank TravelingTexans007
Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad that your over all stay was good. I do want to apologize for any negative feelings you recieved while you were here. I am aware of the altercation that occurred, a family dispute. This is not the norm for this hotel. I can assure you that my staff took the appropiate actions necessary. If you are in the area again we encourage you to stay with us. We want to wish you a Happy New Year! Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I chose to stay at this hotel because it was the #1 rated hotel in Ardmore. Now, we see why. Starting with the wonderful help we got from Jamie at checkin, we found our room to be very clean, thanks to Miranda, the lady in Housekeeping. We weren't able to try the pool and hot tub during this visit, but we'll be back the next time we go through Ardmore.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

I want to thank you for the time you took during the holidays to write such a good review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and recognized my staff members by name. It means so much when we recieve feedback and good feedback at that. I do hope you stay with us again. Thank you and have a wonderful New Year.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have stayed at this La Quinta three times and it is by far the best hotel in town! The hotel is new and the decor is beautiful. They offer EVERYTHING from free "not basic" breakfast, exercise room, indoor salt water pool and hot tub! The hotel is spotless and the rooms are immaculate. Bed is heaven, sheets are luxurious. Having checked in at all kinds of different times, I have had the pleasure of meeting all of the front desk agents and every single one of them is wonderful! You are always greeted with a warm smile and hello, and they are effecient and fast at check in. "unlike some hotels I have been to". The breakfast is the biggest plus! They have everythingg from hot waffles to omlettes, and I could go on and on. I did'nt get her name, but the small pretty girl with long hair that did breakfast was wonderful. She worked her little tail off constantly preparing more food, cleaning and wiping down the areas, making sure that every guest had what they needed. And she did it all with a great smile and great attitude. This hotel knows what it's doing and does it well! You will not be dissapointed!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

I want to thank you for taking time out to write such a wonderful review. We take pride in our hotel and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will share this review with my staff, it will make their day. Once again thank you and we hope to see you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Ardmore, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Location was excellent(just) off I-35 in ardmore. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Service was great and greeted with a smile. The amenties were good i.e microwave and refridgerator in room and snacks available in the main lobby. Breakfast was the icing on the cake(muffins, dainish, waffales, sausage, eggs, bisquits, gravy, toast, bagels, coffee, juice and fresh fruit). Excellent encounter.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dawnia C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such a wonderfoul review. We strive to make each stay enjoyable for our guest.I am glad to see that we exceeded your expectation and we look forward to you visiting us again.

Reviewed October 29, 2012