“Excellent place to stay!”

Candlewood Suites Ardmore
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Ardmore
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This was a wonderful experience. I was driving in late at night and needed a place to stop. I couldn't have been more surprised at the wonderful service. The front desk agent did everything in her power to make sure my stay was great. This will be a new stopping point for me on my travels.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Chase M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ardmore, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you kindly for taking time to leave such refreshing feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Candlewood Suites of Ardmore. Our team is made up of a fantastic group of service minded individuals, that work together to provide top notch service second to none. Our team prides themselves on their ability to be flexible and WOW each guest at every opportunity. Although we do not specialize in transient or short term guests, our team is ready, willing, and able to make even a 1 night stay feel like home. Thank you again and have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Excellent newer hotel in Ardmore. Clean, spacious and generally quiet. Workout room better than many more expensive hotels. Not easy walking distance to any restaurants, but easy to drive to many.

The following characters are included to meet Trip Advisor's silly 200 character minimum.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Chase M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ardmore, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our fitness center at the Candlewood Suites has recently added medicine balls and more free weights to better the options one has to promote well-being with more additions coming early 2014. With many restaurants located within only a 1/4 mile, by any means of travel will only take but a short time to visit. Each one of our team members are quite knowledgeable of the area and able to help with any needs you might have while with us. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The night was cold and harsh when first I gazed
Upon this building--tired eyes yet closed.
A weary traveler-that's what the long road made.
But entering this comforting abode
My night--my trip--changed utterly for good.
Was it light's warmth I felt? Nay 'twas a smile
Of friendly greeter, eyes lit like firewood.
With heart she told me "Please come stay awhile."
She checked me in and sent me to my room
Where without moment's pause I fell abed
To wake up in the morn' all rid of gloom,
Soft pillow 'neath--and glad thoughts in--my head.
And so I wend my way down by the stairs.
I cannot help but smile at my luck,
Nor stop a soft laugh—beautiful as prayers
Answered or harp strings at the pluck.
For certain this is but a brief moment,
Yet 'tis the tone for how well my stay went.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin E
Chase M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ardmore, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

The night was young -- eager to please this clerk was. A warm weary traveler the doors did deliver-- keys and information was given this guest did remember. The room was made up and prepared with great care -- for an uphappy traveler we will never dare. The stay was quiet, restful, but brief now gone -- this is our promise while one is with us till dawn.

Thank you for taking time to leave this great creative feedback. Our goal is to provide valuable, reliable, and caring service to each guest. Candlewood Suites, where guests can Consider Us Home!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I would like to Thank Chase the General Manager and Jamie for working with us on all of our travel needs. They work very hard to make sure that each of us are taken care of. Also, Thank you Miss Patty for making sure that are rooms are clean and ready for the next person to check in. We appreciate it very much. At this time Miss Patty works with us sometimes around the clock to make sure we have clean rooms for the next person coming in. We have a big group staying there, some have to leave to go home while others take there place. This helps us when the rooms are clean and we do not have to wait. And last but not least, DeAllen, Mitty, Mindy and Chris you all assist at the front desk with our every need, Not to Mention those great cookies you keep us in stock with.Its always hard to be out of town, but when you have great people that make your stay warm and friendly it is always a plus!

Room Tip: Talk to Jamie for all of your needs- She excellent when helping you with travel arrangments!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Chase M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Ardmore, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you kindly for taking time to leave feedback concerning your experience with us at the Candlewood Suites of Ardmore. Our teams commitment to excellence has made Candlewood Suites Ardmores' #1 top business hotel, not to mention we are the only hotel within 100 miles to have regularly practiced Green initiatives reducing our impact on the local environment. Our entire team is always ready and waiting to assist one with requests, issues, and even simple directions. Thank you again for your continued patronage!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hotel and such a friendly atmosphere and the staff was so kind and humble helping me out with anything i needed and giving me advice and information around town. The rooms are so spacious and clean with everything I needed! Thanks again!

• Stayed: October 2013
Chase M, Manager at Candlewood Suites Ardmore, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for taking time to submit feedback concerning your recent stay at the Candlewood Suites of Ardmore. Our team members are all quite knowledgeable about the surrounding area. We will be more than pleased helping you find your next destination whether it be the local grocery store or the meeting you have scheduled for the morning. Our room attendants take great pride in their work making cleanliness their top priority each and every day. Thank you again and have a blessed day.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I had to be in Ardmore for a few weeks for work and I loved it. I usually get a little homesick but everyone was wonderful. The sales manager Jamie was great and ALWAYS had a smile and a minute to chat when I bumped into her. And everyone at the front desk was really willing to help with anything they could. Ive never stayed at Candlewood before but if they're all like this I'm going to be staying there a lot more.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. Our motto at Candlewood Suites is "Consider Us Home!", and we approach each day and every guest with this exact mindset. Our team is available any time day or night to assist you with your needs. Thanks again, have a blessed day.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you ever stay in Ardmore, stay at the Candlewood Suite. The staff is super friendly, rooms are clean and ooohhhhh the cookies!! They offer propane grills by the pool for you to cook some of your favorite meats. They also have hot tops in every room to accommodate you in your cooking endeavors. Oh, did I mention the cookies!?!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business