HiWay Inn Express of Antlers
$48
Travelocity
All reviewsjuicesausagecontinental breakfastwafflesfree wifiroom was cleansmall towncerealrate
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stay in McAlester if you can, but if you need a descent place in Antlers this is it. It was pretty clean and service was good. You can talk them down some to like $69 from $79. Breakfast was always gone way before time. They usually keep the air up to like 80 in all of hotel, so the room will be cold by 2am ...Ha. Don't go to other roach places in town!

Room Tip: Call ahead and tell them to turn air on cooler.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank WolfgangsMusic
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Just stayed this weekend to go 4-wheeling nearby....it was a clean place & it had a continental breakfast (we did not eat the breakfast), but was overpriced in my opinion....$95/night + tax= $222.30 for 2 nights....in Antlers, Oklahoma. Too much. I could stay at the Holiday Inn, in the city for that price. I would try & negotiate a better price if we stayed there again....one of only two motels in this town.....but would probably just tent camp up the road instead since we are there 4-wheeling.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Rachel13Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Hiway inn for a couple of days! We loved the rooms, very clean and friendly staff. Nice continental breakfast. I would highly reccomend this for all the travelers.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family