“TASTY”

Ken's Steaks & Ribs
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Amber
Reviewed October 18, 2011

It wasn't as busy as we've seen in the past, people are getting more selective on where they eat out these days. We had the prime rib and it was great. Large enough we had leftovers to bring home. The salad bar is decent with offerings and the baked potatoes were average size. The complimentary rib was tender and yummy. All in all if you have a hankering for steak it's a great place to go for one. It isn't cheap but no steakhouse is. You get more salad and other items like beans & okra along with and most steak places you're lucky to have a salad included in the price. If you aren't sure of the prices just ask your server. The prices do change as we paid $1 more than time we went before per steak. But it's still something worth driving for.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

We had a terrific meal!! Ribs are the best and the sirloin was cooked and seasoned to perfection! Well worth the drive! p.s. - do not speed in Amber!

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Ken's has to be my favorite restaurant of all time for quality of steak and value! Whan my wife and I eat a steak anywhere in the nation, we always compare it to Ken's. A few times we said "almost as good as Ken's" but I can't remember ever saying one was better than Ken's. I always suggest ordering the steak on your first visit, because you get a complimentary rib to try any way. If the rib is to your liking, order ribs on your next visit!

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I just have to laugh at some of these reviews. Especially the people who complain about Ken's not havinig a menu. Really???? And then someone said this place was expensive? Really??? If you have to get a menu than go someplace else sorry you can't keep track of the few things they actually serve. Your just dumb. Second if you think this place is expensive you better not venture to any steak restaurant other than the Sizzler. Compared to any restaurant in OKC this place is less than all of them plus better than all of them. You are lucky to find a steak for less than $20 in OKC that is decent and usually they are more. Anyway this place ROCKS. It's the best steak around and the ribs are wonderful and full of flavor. Salad excellent and prices excellent. Only thing I suggested was they start taking plastic which they do now so no complaints at all. Great job guys!!!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Tonight was my first visit to Ken's, and it was a great time! Excellent steak and potato and the salad bar was a real treat. The brown beans are some of the best I've had, and everything was fresh, pretty and clean. Our waitress did a great job. Plenty of leftovers for another meal! Definitely worth the short drive from Norman.

Been to Ken's Steaks & Ribs? Share your experiences!