This is a very nice motel. It is very typical of the Microtel chain. and has a good selection and has a good selection of TV channels.
My only warning is that if you are like me, and you are allergic to some of those people like me, and you are allergic to some of those cleaners/air fresheners that hotels use (the ones that smell like "Love My Carpet"), this hotel is very strong with that smell! I realize that is probably a sign of a clean hotel, but for me, that guarantees a morning headache.
If that does not bother you then I would ,definitely stay here.
I checked in and the gentlemen John Mobley was courtious and extremely helpfull.The rooms were clean and comfortable for the price i will deffinetly stay again.I do blieve John is a great asset to microtel...
Very Basic, don't go for the breakfast, watered down coffee, one cup brewed at a time, and watered down juice. cold sausage biscuits, that you heat up in a microwave. Room was ok, small accomodations, upper floors rooms smelled of cigarette smoke. no work out room. Still the room was $100 a night. not a bargain at all